2020 Ghost...Due out June 10'ish

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
I wish to heck I did...I wish more that I had one already...haha
Well, looks like I’ll be grabbing another 2018 to put up. DD shot it down based on looks alone, haha! And I quote “Looks like that CV12 you made me use as a cold weather bat when I was a kid!” In her defense, her gamer was a 4B at the time. :)

Jan 29, 2016
NOT USSSA SANCTIONED. Lance has started his own sanctioning body. Called AST or allstar tournaments. Prisms are allowed also.

Speaking of the DABEARS comment above.

Jan 22, 2011
NOT USSSA SANCTIONED. Lance has started his own sanctioning body. Called AST or allstar tournaments. Prisms are allowed also.

Speaking of the DABEARS comment above.

Interesting. My DD's team isn't playing USSSA this year. USSSA website is only showing 1 USSSA tournament scheduled this year within 150 miles of me and a couple ~180 miles from me. Lance has a bunch of tournaments scheduled that all used to be USSSA tournaments.

Jan 29, 2016
Interesting. My DD's team isn't playing USSSA this year. USSSA website is only showing 1 USSSA tournament scheduled this year within 150 miles of me and a couple ~180 miles from me. Lance has a bunch of tournaments scheduled that all used to be USSSA tournaments.

Yep. He started his own thing. Stating that he can give better service without USSSA. His tournaments seem to have the numbers so far this year. Lots of rain outs so far though. Someone will pick up the USSSA gap. I am sure someone is working on it as we speak to run USSSA events in the Sacramento area.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802