2020 Ghost...Due out June 10'ish

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

lol, Mine is the same way. She took a look at the 2020 and said "I don't like it. It looks like one of their baseball bats"...I showed her the PC, she says "purples my favorite color". Girls are funny.

One of the girls on her team has a Ti. She refuses to use it, her reasoning is people will think she's using a bat that came from Wal-Mart cause of the ping sound it makes. smh

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Well, cant get too much on that, because a lot of slowpitch guys will also overpay for repainted "exclusives"...even though they are the same bats that are in a
manufacturer's main lineup...haha. And they will even convince themselves its diff because they wasted money on it :)
Had a whole group of "awesome softball bat guys" in a forum argue with me...but yet they had NO CLUE what barrel numbers mean inside of a bat and that
this particular bat had to be hotter because it came from a specific store, because all their exclusives are hotter and wouldn't lie about it just to sell :)

Back to the color thing, you are right. I was gonna say that I don't really care what a bat looks like if it performs. There are limits though, Combat had a bat
years ago called the Combatant...one year it was baby blue and green...wtf is that? I don't have that one :)

Jun 19, 2012
Back to the color thing, you are right. I was gonna say that I don't really care what a bat looks like if it performs. There are limits though, Combat had a bat
years ago called the Combatant...one year it was baby blue and green...wtf is that? I don't have that one :)

Dont lie if it was straight fire you would ha e owned it. Lol.

Here is a question DD plays ball in high school where they use ASA balls would the Gold Ghost hit those any different? With the compression of the balls being slightly different.

ASA DUDLEY THUNDER HEAT .47 375LBS COMPRESSION
USSSA DUDLEY THUNDER HEAT .47 350LBS COMMPRESSION

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Dont lie if it was straight fire you would ha e owned it. Lol.

Here is a question DD plays ball in high school where they use ASA balls would the Gold Ghost hit those any different? With the compression of the balls being slightly different.

ASA DUDLEY THUNDER HEAT .47 375LBS COMPRESSION
USSSA DUDLEY THUNDER HEAT .47 350LBS COMMPRESSION

I don't think so...that bat was god awful...those colors don't even remotely go together...haha

The ASA Ghost will hit any ball a bit better. But obviously, going higher comp will be worse for bat. It will hit a 525 comp ball great, but will be heavy wear and tear.

Jun 7, 2017
Core....

How does someone go about getting in contact with you to buy a bat, and from the looks of it your inbox stays pretty full

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 1, 2014
USA
My DD's got to swing the new 2020 Ghost last night. The team has two, a 33/23 & a 33/24. They said it was "good", these are team bats so they should have more time to give them a better test drive over the season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802