2020 Ghost...Due out June 10'ish

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 1, 2018
and I thought this years bat purchase was going to be a slam dunk given my DD’s distinct preference for her 18 blue ghost vs her 18 Xeno. Now with this new Ghost, Ghost Advanced, PC and LS RXT looks like we’re going down the demo route again before I drop a car payment. Core do you have any leads on where to demo a PC in the NC area? Greensboro to Raleigh to Charlotte? I’d also like to know more about this Ghost advanced and if it’s worth waiting for?

and I thought this years bat purchase was going to be a slam dunk given my DD’s distinct preference for her 18 blue ghost vs her 18 Xeno. Now with this new Ghost, Ghost Advanced, PC and LS RXT looks like we’re going down the demo route again before I drop a car payment. Core do you have any leads on where to demo a PC in the NC area? Greensboro to Raleigh to Charlotte? I’d also like to know more about this Ghost advanced and if it’s worth waiting for?

You can demo bats at Grand Slam USA in Raleigh. Looks like a hole in wall from the outside but it's really nice inside. It's located on Western BLVD just off the beltline.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Not much so far...slightly diff composite, slightly longer barrel and soft feel knob..same double barrel tech.

But not due out for a few months

Jun 6, 2018
But not due out for a few months

So they don’t want to hamper ghost sales too much and miss the entire summer nationals events?

I mean the baseball always seems to come out early so they have it for beginning of season while softball seasons are half over or over when they get around to their releases.

Hopefully this is going ADV route and not the evolution route as ADV highly regarded and evolution highly disregarded

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I cant change when bats come out...I would love early releases like Mizuno or earlier, they tried to beat other bats for a reason.
But fp seems to always do around June'ish or later. I have always wanted early myself.

Im sure some is they don't want to devour the other bat, but they still have to produce the drop11 after the 8, 9, and 10 of the
Ghost. Then on to the Adv.

Dec 11, 2010
I was surprised to see the low drop versions had the same release date. That really isn't to be expected, correct?

Apr 16, 2013
I'm happy to see the -9/8 showing "end loaded". I'm wondering though, did they actually put some of that weight in the end of the barrel, or they're just saying end loaded because it's heavier?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28