2020 Ghost Advanced

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 9, 2016
I’ve got some comments ... but I’m not sure what I am watching.
Sorry Blue - Just got back from Fort Wayne, Ind...(Saw a nice bat raffled off.)

What your missing in the video is a one pitch then Blue stops the game to remove the Blue Ghost....should of been using the Gold Ghost in this tournament...First pitch of the game and I was still fumbling with on -off button with camcorder.

I was replying to a comment on how Umps have trouble seeing Ghosts.....

May 29, 2015
Sorry Blue - Just got back from Fort Wayne, Ind...(Saw a nice bat raffled off.)

What your missing in the video is a one pitch then Blue stops the game to remove the Blue Ghost....should of been using the Gold Ghost in this tournament...First pitch of the game and I was still fumbling with on -off button with camcorder.

I was replying to a comment on how Umps have trouble seeing Ghosts.....

I was with you on your point ... here is what is confusing me: both umpires are wearing USA Softball jackets. So either he got it wrong under USA Softball, or ...

If PU is wearing the wrong jacket (which I’m guessing after I looked closer — he has a USSSA hat and generic black ball bags) and the batter has the wrong Ghost, in addition to the out, the batter and head coach should be ejected under USSSA rules. The bat should not be given back to the team. Also, he didn’t need to wait for the first pitch.

If I were his UIC, I would have a lot of other helpful feedback on mechanics for him based on just that short clip.

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2016
I was with you on your point ... here is what is confusing me: both umpires are wearing USA Softball jackets. So either he got it wrong under USA Softball, or ...

If PU is wearing the wrong jacket (which I’m guessing after I looked closer — he has a USSSA hat and generic black ball bags) and the batter has the wrong Ghost, in addition to the out, the batter and head coach should be ejected under USSSA rules. The bat should not be given back to the team. Also, he didn’t need to wait for the first pitch.

If I were his UIC, I would have a lot of other helpful feedback on mechanics for him based on just that short clip.
Ok.....will see if Mevo was behaving and get back later on...Go Bears!

Jul 9, 2016
Man in Blue - Believe this was a showcase format for Pool Play for 3 games?

Then One guaranteed Bracket Game.

We lost all Pool games and then Played 4 Bracket games on Sunday.

Going to post a better game in bragging section.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cputman12