2020 Ghost Advanced

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 7, 2016
Someone had to do it, because lets face it after seeing that video i cant be the only one wondering what the hell this bat really is?

Jun 6, 2018
Yes I look forward to hearing more definitive information and seeing it out and about.

All I have heard is it takes a lot from the ADV baseball bat and will be a mid-September release.

I will leave the fact confirmations to Core as he seems to find the truth out early in the process. Rumor has it a potential team USA appearance but Easton seems to always fail on the softball side for marketing.

Sep 10, 2017
Southeast US
Why they gotta tease us then keep everyone in the dark for 4 months?

I’ve already got to wait on feedback on the 2020 Ghost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 22, 2015
Any chance that the Advanced was the bat Hayley Mac was using last summer in the team USA events. Definitely a totally different endcap than anything released to the public

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Any chance that the Advanced was the bat Hayley Mac was using last summer in the team USA events. Definitely a totally different endcap than anything released to the public

Could be the Team USA Ghost, think Dick's had a special paint job exclusive back then..but never really looked
at them so its just a guess. Could just be a diff endcap put on by Easton. I don't know how in depth the USA players
get to call the shots with the bats they swing.

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2015
Oh ok....I wasn’t sure how much real in hand testing the bat companies do before releasing something to the public

Apr 23, 2017
I have a few slappers who won’t use the ghost because it is end heavy and an ounce over sticker weight. If the advanced is truer to weight and is indeed more balanced I think they will switch as long as the bat has at least the pop the regular ghost has.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
I wonder how long it will take them to blow out the current inventory of dual stamped Ghosts before they really push the Advanced?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802