2020 Easton Ghost

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 15, 2017
I’ve only seen two 2020s “break” (connection) compared to a boat load of “blue” ghosts. I’d say they are much more reliable than the first go around, although I don’t see nearly as many 2020s comparatively. DD loves hers that Core supplied. Can’t pry it out of her hands!!

Apr 28, 2019
I’ve only seen two 2020s “break” (connection) compared to a boat load of “blue” ghosts. I’d say they are much more reliable than the first go around, although I don’t see nearly as many 2020s comparatively. DD loves hers that Core supplied. Can’t pry it out of her hands!!
I believe the 2020 Ghost is better than both the 18 & 19 versions from small sample size so far. Seems to have bigger sweet spot, more forgiving and pop is just as good.
Durability remains to be seen. Our 18 Ghost after a year of consistent use cracked in several locations and has been relegated to a BP bat. DD still loves it though much to my chagrin. Not buying another defective Ghost.

May 14, 2019
I should clarify. The first one the barrel became loose at the connection. The second one the barrel has around a 4 inch crack pretty much right in the middle of the barrel.. Normal use no weighted or machine balls. So I guess just the luck of the draw.

Dd has been swinging the 2020 power carbon this year hitting blast to the fence last couple of months seems to be losing distance I got her the 2020 ghost for Christmas she put 4 out of the park today it’s hot right out of the box I hope it last longer than PC.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Point? The bat has been out for half a year...gonna have breaks like anything. Thousands are being used. I would
expect a handful to break by now and I would expect a few to come off the line not right.

Last edited:
May 21, 2018
Point? The bat has been out for half a year...gonna have breaks like anything. Thousands are being used. I would
expect a handful to break by now and I would expect a few to come off the line not right.

Point is DD got it for Christmas and it broke the second time she used it. Pretty disappointing.
We had similar problems with Power Carbons. Broke 2 of them within a week of receiving them and
switched to an LXT for the remainder of last season.

I'll get it replaced and hope the next one is better. She was super excited about getting it, so hopefully it
will be.

Apr 28, 2019
Point is DD got it for Christmas and it broke the second time she used it. Pretty disappointing.
We had similar problems with Power Carbons. Broke 2 of them within a week of receiving them and
switched to an LXT for the remainder of last season.

I'll get it replaced and hope the next one is better. She was super excited about getting it, so hopefully it
will be.
What’s wrong with the LXT?

May 21, 2018
What’s wrong with the LXT?

Nothing wrong with LXT. It was a really good bat, but she had out grown it and has always wanted
a ghost. So I made her a deal. If she hit above a certain number in fall ball I would get her a ghost.
(She was getting a bat regardless because of size) She hit well above her target number so I bought her the ghost for Christmas.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802