2020 Easton Ghost

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 4, 2018
That's some bad umpiring Drew, but doesn't surprise me. I know Guru thoughts, but most will say the Blue is better.
Im not getting into a discussion about it as to each their own and its been talked about before.

I do have some ASA Ghosts left in those smaller sizes if you need one...No usssa's in those sizes left as we def kept to a bare
minimum. Key is to decide which you need, because IF and WHEN umps do start checking near you, you don't wanna
have the wrong bat.

They're not all that good at calling balls and strikes either, but don't tell them I said that.

May 15, 2019
My DD’s new ghost was delivered today. Got it out of the box and thought it felt a little heavy. Got home and handed it to my husband along with the 2018 Ghost. I just said check it out - didn’t tell him what I thought. He said same thing - feels heavier than the 2018. Both bats are 31/21. Anyone else notice this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 7, 2017
My DD’s new ghost was delivered today. Got it out of the box and thought it felt a little heavy. Got home and handed it to my husband along with the 2018 Ghost. I just said check it out - didn’t tell him what I thought. He said same thing - feels heavier than the 2018. Both bats are 31/21. Anyone else notice this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just picked up my daughters....took it out of the wrapper and here is the weight...it’s a 32/22. DD says it feels balanced after hitting couple buckets into the bownet under the porch light...DA0064D2-E9FE-40A7-86CE-A36FC36599FB.jpeg

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
That sounds much like the USSA ghost weights. 22.8 or 22.9 with wrapper on for the 32/22.

Most ASA Ghosts were right there too sir...After a few first batch pretty close ones...most were 22.8 to an ounce give
or take. One or two would sneak in 22.5 or 22.6 but not many...and I weighed a ton of them

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28