2020 Easton Ghost

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
It’s more of an attitude than a face. It’s strange because I took both girls to a pro shop to look at bats & gloves shortly before Xmas.
They couldn’t be bothered looking at bats & gloves it was all about clothes.
But when at the field that’s when I catch “tude” about bats.
Yet she texted me a pic recently of Ghost Advanced. I just don’t get it.
Maybe it’s just me but I want things that are uncommon or better than other people have. I don’t want what everybody else has.
If your kid doesn't want to use one of the bats you already have then she can pay for an Easton herself. Either that or she doesn't play. Pretty simple. The attitude will go away eventually if she actually likes to play the game...

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
So they have good weather and good bats and all we have is tornadoes..great.
Ohhh tornadoes dont sound fun.
Maybe if california had tornadoes they would clear out the traffic.
🏃
Nothing like being stuck on the freeway with a calif. firestorm....

Go get a crappy used bat.
Hit with it for a week or two....
Possibly anything newer will feel good again.
Just sayin...
Sometimes new is just exciting
;)

Good luck!!!

Last edited:
Dec 31, 2019
So , my daughter tried out her new Ghost 32 drop 10 yesterday at HS indoor practice. She's not happy with the sound at all as compared to her 2019 ASA version also 32 drop 10. The new bat sounds like she's hitting with hard plastic as opposed to the distinct ping from last years version. Is there a break in period ? Any suggestions ?

Apr 28, 2019
If your kid doesn't want to use one of the bats you already have then she can pay for an Easton herself. Either that or she doesn't play. Pretty simple. The attitude will go away eventually if she actually likes to play the game...
[/QUOTE
It’s not always about money. I think it’s more perception. She believes the Ghost is her best bat and the numbers and eye test just don’t show that.
I know it’s her sport and her performance but just always looking for her to improve.
It’s easy to tell someone in life or sports you need to let people make mistakes so they can learn from them. Very difficult to stand back and see that unfold.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
So , my daughter tried out her new Ghost 32 drop 10 yesterday at HS indoor practice. She's not happy with the sound at all as compared to her 2019 ASA version also 32 drop 10. The new bat sounds like she's hitting with hard plastic as opposed to the distinct ping from last years version. Is there a break in period ? Any suggestions ?

Give it a few swings, its a little diff sound than the 2018 ASA but not much

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478