2020 anderson rocketech ?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
So, you gave Anderson these 2 bats, and they gave you credit towards a bat at retail? How is the credit given chosen...do you
email pics or something?

Dec 11, 2010
There are a bunch of used Rocketech’s on the Bay. Some even have USSSA thumbprints. As long as it doesn’t have “Anderson Performance Waves” they are probably just as good as when they left the factory.

Also one 32“ Rocketflex. The connection was the failure point on those but they were VERY good. If they were still available dd#2 would probably still be swinging one.

Its time for Steven Anderson to get back in the game. “Durable” would sell right now.

Apr 28, 2019
My oldest daughter used a rocket tech until 2017 and someone gave us one from 2007 and I honestly couldn’t tell the difference other than paint. Did something change in 2019?

Is your daughter strong...it is extremely end loaded and will be over sticker weight. It will take some getting used to if she hasn’t used one before, but is a good bat for a strong girl that can generate good bat speed with it.

with that said all the girls on my daughters team now swing LXTs & Ghosts mainly...no RTs.
Not sure what year maybe mid
My oldest daughter used a rocket tech until 2017 and someone gave us one from 2007 and I honestly couldn’t tell the difference other than paint. Did something change in 2019?

Is your daughter strong...it is extremely end loaded and will be over sticker weight. It will take some getting used to if she hasn’t used one before, but is a good bat for a strong girl that can generate good bat speed with it.

with that said all the girls on my daughters team now swing LXTs & Ghosts mainly...no RTs.
Not sure the year maybe mid teens Anderson added an outer sleeve along the length of the barrel. Produces better trampoline effect I guess.

Back in Winter of 2018 DD matched her best exit velo of 18 Ghost with 19 RT on Hittrax. Not really an apples to apples comparison Ghost was 32” 22 and RT was 32” 23 and definitely end loaded.

May 22, 2017
So, you gave Anderson these 2 bats, and they gave you credit towards a bat at retail? How is the credit given chosen...do you
email pics or something?
yes they have a trade in program , any bat , any brand … fill out a small form and submit your info and a couple pics , they'll email you back a quote on how much they'll give you .

Jun 22, 2019
And, will guarantee the RT weighed 25+ ounces as his bats were always like 3 ounces over...haha
Yep, the ones we had were always around 3 oz heavier, but they did drop some bombs with those bats. Are the new ones closer to the advertised weight or are they still the beasts they’ve always been?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28