2019 PXT

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
Noticed the one piece Ghost. That’s pretty interesting.

Doubt the mishits have anything to do with the bats.

In all fairness, I have noticed that post college the players seem to experiment with a lot of different bats.

Apr 28, 2019
Noticed the one piece Ghost. That’s pretty interesting.

Doubt the mishits have anything to do with the bats.

In all fairness, I have noticed that post college the players seem to experiment with a lot of different bats.
I don’t understand why Garcia would switch back to 18 Ghost. She was hitting the ball a ton during WCWS with 2020 Ghost. Experiment during BP stick with what works during games.

Dec 11, 2010
I’m going to go way out on a limb and guess she did that. She not exactly some wet behind the ears 12u rec player.

Mishits might have something to do with playing a very good team from a country with a great pitching and fastpitch culture.

Apr 28, 2019
I’m going to go way out on a limb and guess she did that. She not exactly some wet behind the ears 12u rec player.

Mishits might have something to do with playing a very good team from a country with a great pitching and fastpitch culture.
We have better pitching & hitting. They field better. Much more disciplined. They attack everything on the ground. No errors all tournament. Impressive.
Maybe Garcia likes the end loaded feel of the 18 Ghost better than the balanced 2020. Not sure but she is a great hitter. Maybe just an off day.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
If all else fails, pick up a cheap PXT from a store dying to get the hell rid of them...beat the crap out
of it/use it for bp...and when you know LS is out of them, bust it and see what you get back, maybe
the RXT you want.
Not the first to do it, wont be the last. Happens all the time.

Again, I warn of ebay...never know who is an auth dealer or not. So if going that route, if turns out they
are not an auth dealer, the "plan" falls apart...haha.

Tricky ebay guy a while back, said his bats come with an authorized receipt from his store. People never asked
if he was a auth dealer...haha. So every bat was a NR basically.

Apr 28, 2019
If all else fails, pick up a cheap PXT from a store dying to get the hell rid of them...beat the crap out
of it/use it for bp...and when you know LS is out of them, bust it and see what you get back, maybe
the RXT you want.
Not the first to do it, wont be the last. Happens all the time.

Again, I warn of ebay...never know who is an auth dealer or not. So if going that route, if turns out they
are not an auth dealer, the "plan" falls apart...haha.

Tricky ebay guy a while back, said his bats come with an authorized receipt from his store. People never asked
if he was a auth dealer...haha. So every bat was a NR basically.
Store called SPC Sports out of Mentor Ohio/also goes by Bat Galaxy is dumping them.
I had the wife track one for me but she dropped the ball. Bat sold for $70. Cheapest one yet I’ve seen sold.
Not looking to be dishonest. But if the bat breaks under normal use and I can get an LXT or RXT out of it then so be it. I see that as a Slugger issue. Make a quality product.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Bat manufacturers make enough money, they don't care if you use a warranty or not. They expect it.

So nobody should feel bad about getting a free bat from warranty for any bat...haha

Apr 28, 2019
Bat manufacturers make enough money, they don't care if you use a warranty or not. They expect it.
I don’t know about that. A few yrs ago I had a hell of a time returning a defective bat. I think they make it as difficult as possible. This was when Slugger was bought by Wilson. Took several calls and about a month to get replacement bat.
Ultimately they gave me an upgrade but it was a hassle.
The one time I dealt with Easton on a return it was a much smoother process.
Core- What’s your position on selling unused demo’s? I usually pay about half price due to no warranty available. Some people try and sell them for full price.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
They sure don't...never had a big deal for any return. Wilson once in a while gets a stick up their azz
about returns, but for the most part, manufacturers don't care and will just replace. Never had one
time where it wasn't smooth sailing.
They do call dealers once in a while if they think the receipt looks bogus or if they decide to check the bat.

I don't have any problem with stores selling demos, but problem is, some people like the price tag for NR bats,
but then still think they are entitled to a warranty...haha. Its a NR bat, that's why its cheaper. Buyers then
take on the risk. When I sell NR bats, I spell it out many times to them...bat is NR, no matter what. If you want
the insurance policy, then buy new with warranty.

The only people I have seen trying to sell NR bats for full price, are scammers trying to hide the fact that the bat
is a NR or just guys trying to screw people over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robertsonwhitney45