2019 PXT

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
Alrighty, here I go again....

Local kid that hits with me (and a couple other places) plays at a very high level. Not saying which teams but they are easily at the top of the heap in the Midwest.

Her dad is a worse bat junkie than me. Here are the bats she has swung in my shed: Ghost, dual stamp Prism, LXT, Rawlings Pro, CF-(something idk). She pretty much likes them all. The Rawlings seems to be on the back burner right now.

She is currently swinging one of the two Ghosts in her bag. The ds Prism was just sold on eBay. In Colorado she swung every bat she could including RXT. She hated it. Said the barrel was hard but it flexed like it was hinged at the connection point. (Her words not mine.). She swung it 3 times because she got a free tee shirt every time. Her dad said the ball didn’t come off the barrel as well. He pretty much laughed at the sales pitch he got on the bat, that it was “between LXT and Xeno” but cost more than LXT.

Her dad ordered her a new LXT because she is moving up an inch in length. I doubt that is the last bat he buys this year, or even this month, lol. She seriously doesn’t care what she swings, although she gravitates toward a completely balanced set up.

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2010
NJ
Interesting conversations. DD has a Xeno that was replaced by an LXT 3 years ago. She says it's dead now and wants a new bat. Her team just ordered Ghosts but I'm not sure what year. Her LXT is -9 and she loves it. I guess I'll let her try the Ghosts before running out and buying a new LXT which could mean that I may be over my bat fetish. She isn't big but has good bat speed and can hit OTF at 220. I hope she likes the Ghosts but know I'll probably be buying a new bat.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478