2019 ASA Ghost Issue

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 12, 2016
That's fine, they don't because you don't have same serial numbers on bats. That serial isn't gonna match
the first bat's serial number. They have your name in the returns system and what bat you sent in.
Since its been over a year, that could be a problem...haha

I have seen it both ways, sometimes they don't send holograms the first return back and seen them do it.

its not sand, its just what people call that type of rattle because that's what it sounds like :)
They sent me a new RMA number and sending me a bat immediately without waiting until they receive my bat. Unfortunately 32/22 is out of stock.. asking for the 2020 version, but assuming that will not fly

May 12, 2016
I think they have plenty of 2018s...but you never know who is picking in the warehouse...haha

Good CS right there
2018 32/22 pre-ordered. Like you said they were able to hunt one down. Excellent customer service, but damn, 7-10 days will be too late for my DD's national qualifiers and that sucks. What can you do, the warehouse is experiencing delays. Then again, the bat is out of warranty and we are being sent a new bat without inspection.. :)

May 12, 2016
Yeah...them even doing it is awesome for ya.

And not really delays, warehouse was closed all of last week due to physical inventory
Ahh.. maybe that's why they were able to dig out a 2018 32/22. No complaints at all, really above and beyond and service rep said she will keep close eye on it and push it out asap, just bad timing that's all.

May 12, 2016
DD just received her 4th Ghost, all under one bat purchased warranty. No smoke and mirrors, I just told them what happened and I was disappointed with the durability. 4th bat she received was even out of warranty. That's great customer service right there.. they even covered the charges of me sending the last one back

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coach101