2018 Easton Ghost

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
And Tonka, if swing speed is slower with the Ghost, then that of course will be a key factor.

But that's why Im honest, not everybody loves every bat and not every bat fits every person. But if the worst
thing I ever hear is, she doesn't really like the feel but it hits with her fav bat...that's a pretty good thing for a bat
if you get what I mean.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2014
USA
And Tonka, if swing speed is slower with the Ghost, then that of course will be a key factor.

But that's why Im honest, not everybody loves every bat and not every bat fits every person. But if the worst
thing I ever hear is, she doesn't really like the feel but it hits with her fav bat...that's a pretty good thing for a bat
if you get what I mean.

For sure. I know I have a "crappy" swing compared to both my DD's but I can get more distance out of the Ghost. ;-)

And you're spot on regarding the Rep/ambassador/vendor/joe schmoe thing...it's too bad that it ends up reflecting poorly on the company. Again, it comes down to simply "do the right thing"!

May 19, 2016
Before they hit the market I told people the Ghost will be way better at weight control this year as compared to earlier years, But the Ghosts are still about .5-.75 over. Heck, prior years
Eastons were atleast an ounce over...sometimes 1.5 over. CF's are a lot of times a tad under weight.
So kinda sounds to me she is ready to move up a little

Whenever you get time, could you shoot me a price In PM for a 30/20 Ghost. Just need to know how much Im looking at so I can start convincing the ball and chain. She wasnt too receptive the other night when I mentioned It considering we just bought the DD a new bat 5 months ago. My problem lies In this.....shes not playing travel ball yet, the league she plays In right now aligns Itself with the USSSA rules though. However, Ive never seen them check bats for any other reason than damage or to make sure It was a FP bat. Its looking like she Is going to be trying out for the middle school team when she hits 5th grade later this year, dont middle schools align themselves with the rules of High School ball, which would require the ASA bat?

Sep 11, 2017
Seattle, WA
Whenever you get time, could you shoot me a price In PM for a 30/20 Ghost. Just need to know how much Im looking at so I can start convincing the ball and chain. She wasnt too receptive the other night when I mentioned It considering we just bought the DD a new bat 5 months ago. My problem lies In this.....shes not playing travel ball yet, the league she plays In right now aligns Itself with the USSSA rules though. However, Ive never seen them check bats for any other reason than damage or to make sure It was a FP bat. Its looking like she Is going to be trying out for the middle school team when she hits 5th grade later this year, dont middle schools align themselves with the rules of High School ball, which would require the ASA bat?

I thought the smallest Ghost was 31/21?

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Not correct...the Ghost IS AVAILABLE down to 30/20 and the drop 11 will go down to 28/17

I have had them in hand and sold a few and waiting on more

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I actually think they just don't update much...just like a lot of manufacturers. I don't think the 30/20 was out when the Ghost initially released...it came out
later. They prob haven't updated the ASA Ghost info since then...haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802