2018 Easton Ghost

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 1, 2017
Georgia
DD played against a team who had most of their players swinging with a ghost. I think almost every ball they hit went deep into a hole in the outfield.

DD had just played this team 2 weeks earlier and they could barely get the ball out of the infield.

I was extremely impressed. Both with the bat and the improvement of those girls. They showed up to that last tournament looking for blood!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Mar 2, 2016
So I surprised my DD with a ghost...and after i told her that our house was haunted with a new ghost she took it for a test spin.....She is a hard core Demarini girl....her words after hitting a few buckets..."demarini had better step their game up.. this thing is sweet!" She was in love...Loved the sound. Loved the feel...Loved the pop..Even loved the silver grip......Now off to the beach for a tournament this week and from the sounds of it the Demarini will stay in the bag ... Of course thanks to Core for the great price, fast shipping and great service! And I must say it feels good to support guys that are supporting the little guys(like Core)

May 14, 2015
Bismarck ND
I echo all the above lol, my daughter loves it!!!! Thanks Core!! My 12yr old was a power hitter to start with, but this bat is nuts. Went out to the women's slow pitch diamonds as the fast pitch fields were in use, and she was clearing the 255 fences with ease. Not towering shots, just lasers and more lasers. Easton and Core have a definite winner here, if anyone's at the Mt Rushmore Classic this weekend and hears of a 12u player killing it, you can smile and say Ghost :)

May 12, 2014
Funny story....A Dad on our team was raving about the PXT. Saying it was going to be the bat of the year. He said the Ghost is all hype and wouldn't compare to the PXT. His daughter gets the PXT a week before my daughter received the Ghost. His daughter didn't hit any differently with the PXT. My daughter hits a hard line drive on her first swing. His daughter asks to take a swing with it on her next at bat.....first hit was a bomb deep (OF playing deep and caught it). She came into the dugout and said something like "The PXT sucks compared to that bat". Later that day her Dad said his daughter wants to sell her PXT and buy the Ghost instead.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
DD hasn't been able to use her new Ghost because of rain, work & more rain. Hope to get out Tuesday. I think I'm more excited than DD.

Tues it rained....Wed it rained.....Today no rain but, hot. DD will finalllllly get to try her Ghost. Going to a field with a 200 ft fence. DD is a line drive hitter and not a power hit. Hits maybe 5 over the fence out of 100 or so old balls during batting practice. I will report back tomorrow of what I & DD thought of the Ghost. Keeping in mind it's the Indian and not the arrow.:eek:

Oct 10, 2011
Tues it rained....Wed it rained.....Today no rain but, hot. DD will finalllllly get to try her Ghost. Going to a field with a 200 ft fence. DD is a line drive hitter and not a power hit. Hits maybe 5 over the fence out of 100 or so old balls during batting practice. I will report back tomorrow of what I & DD thought of the Ghost. Keeping in mind it's the Indian and not the arrow.:eek:

Has is been approved by the NCAA?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802