2018 Easton Ghost

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 17, 2015
USA
Any idea what the price tag will be? Keep us posted on when this bat arrives I'm looking for a new bat for DD. Her last Easton bat was the orange and white mako. She loved it but currently using Xeno, but I think she went to the Xeno because her teammates were using them.

I think they are going to retail at the $349 mark.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
Core...put me down for a 34/24 please. I'll text you also;) Like marriard, I'll get over not buying Easton now that SB is back in the Olympics just to avoid giving Wilson any of my money.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Yes retail is 349, and I will continue to keep my prices where they always have been on bats no matter what other stores
try to do to screw me over :)

So text or pm me for my price

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I will know more about weights when they come in. Like usual, I will hand weigh a ton of them
so people can know more about what weight is better when buying

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
I wonder how heavy they are going to be?
Honestly, I don't care. My DD is a metalhead and swings a 34/25 RT. This bat can't even come close to that weight. However, going to play at the collegiate level and not seeing any Andersons, I'm feeling that she might need to swing a composite. As the old saying goes, "if they can swing a RT, they can swing any bat."

Jan 22, 2011
Getting requests for recommendations for bats for summer ball now that our Summer B/C teams have been formed. When will the smaller weights be out? At this point, looking to recommend/buy any non-Wilson products I can.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariafermin279