2018 Easton Ghost

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Thank you so much sir..we try like heck to give the best prices and customer service in the country.

Glad you love the Ghost...you have joined the MANY, MANY people to make the move :)

Jun 12, 2015
Am I out of luck to return a Ghost for warranty replacement without the hologram sticker from the wrapper? Girl on my team has a broken one within 1 year warranty period, has the receipt, but doesn't have the hologram. Thanks

Dec 11, 2010
Am I out of luck to return a Ghost for warranty replacement without the hologram sticker from the wrapper? Girl on my team has a broken one within 1 year warranty period, has the receipt, but doesn't have the hologram. Thanks

If it has already been returned, the second hologram wasn’t there. You only get two holograms on a newly purchased bat.

Contact them directly by phone, plan on being on hold 10-15 minutes, and then be as nice as you can. I have had great luck with Easton customer service. They have done more than one thing for me that they didn’t have to and was so “above and beyond” that I probably shouldn’t have asked for it.

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA

There is no hologram sticker on the wrapper...there are two on the bat

Jun 19, 2016
Just not two ghosts from Core. Haven't taken the wrapper of the Blue but the Gold USSSA is pretty darn hot. Probably took 100 hits to come alive.

Aug 7, 2017
My daughter currently swings a Power Carbon 32/21, and am looking to purchase an ASA blue Ghost. I am trying to decide between the -11 or -10? I Was looking for some opinions on if one of the other swings more balanced than the other? It looks like the weights are very similar, which is odd to me. I also heard that more people experienced more bats cracking in the -11, which again is odd.

My daughter is 11, 5 foot 4 inches, and about 115 lbs.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go_Ask_Mom