2 Free Durham Regional All Session Standing Room/Field Seating Tickets

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 6, 2013
I bought 2 tickets to the Durham Regional thinking my daughter and I would go tomorrow to watch games. Turns out I didn't think that through very well and we have a couple conflicts. My loss is your gain. The tickets weren't expensive and they are the standing room/field seating tickets but it will get you into the regional action. So if you want them please PM me with your email address and I will forward you the tickets. No cost - for free. I just want someone to enjoy them and if you could cheer for UMBC for us that would be great :)

Mar 4, 2015
New England
I bought 2 tickets to the Durham Regional thinking my daughter and I would go tomorrow to watch games. Turns out I didn't think that through very well and we have a couple conflicts. My loss is your gain. The tickets weren't expensive and they are the standing room/field seating tickets but it will get you into the regional action. So if you want them please PM me with your email address and I will forward you the tickets. No cost - for free. I just want someone to enjoy them and if you could cheer for UMBC for us that would be great :)

I went Friday, might return today if I can stand the heat. UMBC did a great job. Held their own vs. two top-25 teams. Congrats on great season.

Aug 6, 2013
I went Friday, might return today if I can stand the heat. UMBC did a great job. Held their own vs. two top-25 teams. Congrats on great season.
I guess I'm pretty glad we didn't make the 3 hour trip to go Saturday since the weather was just a mess. That same storm cell moved into Virginia Beach around 8:30 pm - we just got a glancing blow and it was no fun.

UMBC did really great I think. Didn't get run ruled and scored some runs on Georgia. I was more than impressed. Hope you survived the weekend. Those Sunday games were something to watch for sure!

Mar 4, 2015
New England
Hope you survived the weekend. Those Sunday games were something to watch for sure!

My daughter and I went back Sunday. Those were exciting games. I'm a Georgia fan, and unfortunately, I could see the whole thing coming. Georgia has one competitive pitcher at this level. They had to ride her until her arm fell off. Once Georgia went to the bullpen, even with a 5-1 lead, it was over. Duke scored 12 unanswered. Georgia has one low-end SEC ace, and everybody else on the staff isn't ready to compete at this level. If Georgia had either of Duke's best two pitchers to pair with the one decent one they have, they'd be a Super Regional team with a chance at the WCWS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28