1st OTF HR

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 23, 2018
Texas
We did get the ball.

She was only the 2nd on her team to go OTF at that time. Another went OTF 2 games later that day, to make it 3 firsts in a month.

Funny thing is, the 1st thing she said when I got to her was, "I didn't even swing hard".

It took us both a while to come down. Not sure who was more excited.

1618859510855.png

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
We did get the ball.

She was only the 2nd on her team to go OTF at that time. Another went OTF 2 games later that day, to make it 3 firsts in a month.

Funny thing is, the 1st thing she said when I got to her was, "I didn't even swing hard".

It took us both a while to come down. Not sure who was more excited.

View attachment 21726
Looks like Gene Campbell fields. Congrats. Once the seal is broken, more will come. Now you will be thinking in the back of your mind that she will have chance to hit it out depending on the wind direction and speed.

Jun 23, 2018
Texas
Looks like Gene Campbell fields. Congrats. Once the seal is broken, more will come. Now you will be thinking in the back of your mind that she will have chance to hit it out depending on the wind direction and speed.
Yes, Gene Campbell. I was doing that every at bat after. The wind is always blowing there. Field 5 will forever be that place she hit her 1st.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802