1st Brag Thread

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 29, 2014
Background: DD has played rec for 5 years, fairly competitive when we where in TX not so much now that we are in CT. She is a good ballplayer and takes the game seriously on the field but would rather do other things than dedicate 100% to softball (which I am completely OK with). This year she made the HS JV team and since no one else volunteered has been the catcher, both her and the team are doing OK with good games and bad, after two really bad games in a row the coach decided to change things up, completely revamped the infield, including pitcher (using #2) and catcher.

Brag: For the first time all season I have to miss first half of game because of work, when I arrive I am informed your DD is 2-2 with an RBI and run scored and made two stellar plays at 2B, now that I am there she promptly drops a routine pop up and with bases loaded and one out hits a slow roller to 2B (yes I'll take the RBI and hitting to the right side, but I'm wondering if I should have stayed away). Now for the brag yes this is exactly why you play the game and practice every day...score 9-9 bottom of the 7th runner on 3rd and 2 outs and DD is up she drops the ball in right down the line over 1B and coach gives her the game ball after the game. She was having a down week and she said this made the whole season worth it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802