14yo DD part III

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 25, 2009
I like it! I like the way she leaves no weight on the backside. I like the hands at launch. I like the hip lead.

Did I say I like it? I do.

May 21, 2010
Davenport, IA
Been watching Brooke's progress since your first post of her swing - amazing the amount of progress in a short amount of time. Been copying / storing a lot of the information from your other 2 threads for use in our team practices. Lot of very helpful members on here.

Best of luck to Brooke in the upcoming season! Pretty sure the opposing pitchers from last year might be in for a little surprise this year.

Aug 1, 2008
ohio
Crank

Any chance you can film one in more light and from behind. That way you could see how she loads from behind and her ball flight

Thanks
Straightleg

Feb 14, 2010
Immortal thank you soo much for the kind words about Brooke. She has always been able to do new things quickly but she truly worked her tail off. Believe it or not she has always hit good against high competition but I think this year she's going to blow people away. This forum is the BEST of the best. Take all the info and put it in use yourself and if you like what it feels like try and implement it with your kids. I can't say enough about the posters here, the one thing I do know is that genuinely care about the game and the kids. That's the highest compliment I can give anyone. Best of wishes to you and your team and feel free to PM me anytime you have a question on what Brooke and I did.

SL our travel team has practice tomorrow and I plan on throwing some front toss to her and filming it. A funny story, we were working out thursday and my juggs net has a holein it about two ft above the tee. Brooke managed to put 2 balls through the hole and the best part is shealso managed to put 2 holes in the wooden laundry door about 10 ft behind the net and another 2 ft higher then the hole. I would venture to say they both would've been absolute shots. She's always had good power but there is a totally different sound when she connects now and the ball is smoking off the bat.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robertsonwhitney45