12u pitcher needed

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 2, 2018
Georgia
Yep go find a kid who works 7 days a week, pitching 4 or 5, running 7, lifting along with 3 or 4 hours of defensive work.

Amen! Amen!

Apr 26, 2019
My kid plays 10u. She'll have to move up next fall. No way I'd let her join, or even try out for a team that's brand new with a coach claiming "we have top tier talent. PS we need someone that can pitch."

Not to mention, you're carrying 14 players but looking for more. Be honest with prospective players and their parents. Those that have been around for a bit can see through all the bull crap. Of course, this is all just my opinion.

Mar 22, 2019
Got a buzz saw for you. 100 innings. 249 k's , .89 whip. But we were messing around with the change up and curve probably way too much so the #'s might be skewed a bit. No lie. We'll need a private plane from Wiconson though. HA ha.

Dec 19, 2019
Oklahoma
Got a buzz saw for you. 100 innings. 249 k's , .89 whip. But we were messing around with the change up and curve probably way too much so the #'s might be skewed a bit. No lie. We'll need a private plane from Wiconson though. HA ha.
I have the perfect idea. I own a paraplane company. I will have one shipped to Beloit and have her here on the next prop turnin. I will attach bungie cords for her luggage. Can't wait to meet her. Make sure she wears a helmet and eye protection though. rides can be bumpy from time to time. Also, she will need her I-phone for GPS.
Talk soon!

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 12
Dec 19, 2019
Oklahoma
My kid plays 10u. She'll have to move up next fall. No way I'd let her join, or even try out for a team that's brand new with a coach claiming "we have top tier talent. PS we need someone that can pitch."

Not to mention, you're carrying 14 players but looking for more. Be honest with prospective players and their parents. Those that have been around for a bit can see through all the bull crap. Of course, this is all just my opinion.
This isn't my first coaching stint. I coached college baseball for a number of years. My daughter had been playing on a team before that I just couldn't stand watching. It was poorly coached and for an organization that was just a numbers game. They had like 6-12u teams. That's why I decided to start coaching. This will be our 2nd season in existence and we truly do have some talented girls. When they start to figure things out I do believe we could play A-ball. Looking forward to the season...

Apr 26, 2019
This isn't my first coaching stint. I coached college baseball for a number of years. My daughter had been playing on a team before that I just couldn't stand watching. It was poorly coached and for an organization that was just a numbers game. They had like 6-12u teams. That's why I decided to start coaching. This will be our 2nd season in existence and we truly do have some talented girls. When they start to figure things out I do believe we could play A-ball. Looking forward to the season...
Ok good deal. Good luck, then.😁

My younger daughter plays travel soccer at the U9 level. I've seen the numbers game clubs.. There's one nearby that has five U9 teams. Anyone that wants to play travel "select" soccer is in, just hand over your money. They have one and 1/2 teams at that level that are pretty good. The others are what you'd expect. The town the club is in is known to be extremely affluent. I'm sure having money and parents wanting to say my daughter plays travel soccer is part of the reason the club does it this way.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802