12U Pitcher looking to sub in tournaments

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 27, 2019
Hi 12U Pitcher in Wisconsin is looking to sub in for teams needing help in tournaments Dec 19 - Mar/Apr 2020. Plays 3rd and 1st as well, but primary pitcher. Is willing to travel through out the country for strong/elite competition.

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2019
Oklahoma
Hello. I am based out of Oklahoma and I am looking for an ace pitcher to compliment a talented lineup. If you guys are wanting a team for the spring season I would love to exchange information.
Brandon Bowers
405-401-9195

Apr 20, 2015
Hi U12 Pitcher in Wisconsin is looking to sub in for teams needing help in tournaments Dec 19 - Mar/Apr 2020. Plays 3rd and 1st as well, but primary pitcher. Is willing to travel through out the country for strong/elite competition.
If you are in Wisconsin have you contacted Bill Conroy out of Chicago? Probably the closest elite organization to you that has 12u. Wisconsin lightening puts together some pretty good younger teams as well I'd consider them a tier below. Chicago batbusters are up and coming. Wisconsin chill doesn't start until 14s but if she's that good you might consider giving them a call as well.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Nov 27, 2019
Thank you. We are eager and willing to play for anyone that is looking to compete at a high level. We are looking to play at an elite level.

fanboi22

on the journey
Nov 9, 2015
SE Wisconsin
If you are in Wisconsin have you contacted Bill Conroy out of Chicago? Probably the closest elite organization to you that has 12u. Wisconsin lightening puts together some pretty good younger teams as well I'd consider them a tier below. Chicago batbusters are up and coming. Wisconsin chill doesn't start until 14s but if she's that good you might consider giving them a call as well.

You mention Wisconsin Chill? Is that a new add on of Illinois Chill? I have not heard of Wi Chill. Thanks.

Apr 20, 2015
You mention Wisconsin Chill? Is that a new add on of Illinois Chill? I have not heard of Wi Chill. Thanks.
Sorry..I meant IL....they technically practice out of the kenosha area so they are always in my brain as Wisconsin...lol...it was late

Nov 18, 2013
Just an FYI, U12 is soccer. Softball is 12U. Coaches from elite teams won’t give your daughter a look using the U12 term because they’ll mmediately assume, how elite can she be if you don’t know the correct terminology.

Are you eastern or western WI? Lots of teams at all levels in the Twin Cities she could look at.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802