Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Register Log in

125 Softball Tips

FastpitchFan

Softball fan
Feb 28, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Many people are asking me where they can find my free ebook that contains 125 softball tips for softball players.

So here is the link:

Softball Tips - Free E-Book

Enjoy the read and feel free to distribute it to everybody you know that could benefit from it (players, coaches, etc.).

Marc

Aug 2, 2011
Georgia
Thanks for providing these links to your tips ebook! I have been playing for a long time and every bit of help is great! I also saw your site for Softball Cheers. I am also sharing them. They are sooo much fun and soo important!

Thanks mark.

Mar 22, 2012
Can anyone give me the scientific benefits for 10U players to use an eleven inch ball

I am trying to implement an 11" ball for the 10U program and I am getting resistance from other league members and coaches. I read somewhere that the 11" ball will help the girls learn to throw using the proper mechanics and stop "Throwing like a Girl". I don't mean that in a bad way, I just feel that the girls who are starting, out tend to push the ball because their hands are too small to grasp it and use their wrist when throwing. This leads them the continue to throw this way most of their softball lives. Can anyone get me information (scientific or proven) showing that the 11" ball truly helps girls use the proper throwing mechanics?

Thanks

Hassee

Staff online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmitch72