12.5" Horween Pro504 for sale.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Up for sale is a SBF exclusive 12.5" Horween Pro504, 1 of 99 total made. This one is a full Horween model with the Horween liner. Thought I had it sold here, after 4 pages of PM's and a "I'm sending the money" the interested party disappeared?

Asking $230.00 shipped, tags have been taken off, glove has never been used, no chemicals ever applied, and it hasn't ever been hit with a mallet or dumbbell.......nothing! Selling this one for the same reason as the Small Batch posted here, it'll never get used!
thumbnail (96).jpgthumbnail (97).jpgthumbnail (98).jpgthumbnail (99).jpgthumbnail (100).jpg

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Another darn fine looking glove at a great price. I may have to sell that PROS1000 you talked me into...DD is really digging the All Star System Seven we got at the same time...it's broke in, bloody and has sentimental value already. The Rawlings is sitting here like a brick just taunting me to break it in. ;-)

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Another darn fine looking glove at a great price. I may have to sell that PROS1000 you talked me into...DD is really digging the All Star System Seven we got at the same time...it's broke in, bloody and has sentimental value already. The Rawlings is sitting here like a brick just taunting me to break it in. ;-)
This glove is more geared towards a Dad or a bigger stronger girl, the hand stall is really not that big, or not as big as you would think. I have medium sized hands and it fits me without tightening the wrist, but it's a pretty substantial glove!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802