10U parent from WA

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 29, 2020
What a great site. I stumbled on this site while googling for left handed catcher's mitt reviews as my daughter pounds the ball too hard for my outfield mitt. Coach/Dad of a 10U and an 8U. Thanks for approving me - looking forward to the discussions. We are not allowed to play games in WA right now, so if any 10U team is looking for a tournament fill in player, we are willing to travel. I have a lot of air miles and vacation to burn...…..

JOHNN

Just a dad of 3 girls
Aug 5, 2019
South Louisiana
What a great site. I stumbled on this site while googling for left handed catcher's mitt reviews as my daughter pounds the ball too hard for my outfield mitt. Coach/Dad of a 10U and an 8U. Thanks for approving me - looking forward to the discussions. We are not allowed to play games in WA right now, so if any 10U team is looking for a tournament fill in player, we are willing to travel. I have a lot of air miles and vacation to burn...…..

Welcome aboard. Many many years of knowledge on this site so definitely take advantage of it.

May 6, 2015
you poor ignorant fool . . . should have convinced your DDs to take up the flute instead (jk, hop on board are insanity wagon, the more the merrier)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28