“The New Bats Are So Fragile”

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
Here is what happens right before the parent trolls all over Facebook about how fragile her daughters 2020 Ghost is and how it broke in 2 weeks.

I don’t have video of the drunk older brother bashing rural mailboxes with his younger sisters Ghost but it does exist.

Last edited:

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
Here is what happens right before the parent trolls all over Facebook about how fragile her daughters 2020 Ghost is and how it broke in 2 weeks.

I don’t have video of the drunk older brother hitting rural mailboxes with his younger sisters Ghost but it does exist.

2021 porcelain bats now available.
The ball doesnt explode...
The bat does!
🙊🙉🙈

Dec 11, 2010
I didn’t look in the comments for all of the experts quoting that the bats warranty was voided by using it in less than 50 degree temperatures.

Insert a mega Westwind eye roll here.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Great post WW....

Had a guy who his dd hit a garage door on her follow thru and he was yelling at me about how bats don't last and its ridiculous.
Of course se didn't say how the endcap broke. But obviously an endcap splitting means you hit something on the endcap.
After 10 minutes of taking his stuff and talking...he told me that. I was like...wtf...really. And he still thought the endcap shouldn't have
broke and bats were fragile.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812