- Older Activity
- Yesterday, 10:43 AMAs a parent in your shoes last year (Freshman starting catcher on Varsity with a team that has room for growth I'll say) it is an adjustment, but...26 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-12-2019, 06:37 PM...this sounds logical. As a parent I have found myself on both ends watching DD (sitting the bench or playing every inning and hitting at the top...29 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-25-2019, 08:54 PMYoungBuck replied to a thread Another Oregon player transfers in College Softball News and DiscussionsI applaud these ladies ! Taking the situation in to their own hands.146 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-21-2019, 05:05 PMI can't say I am a fan of Little League - very restrictive in allowing teams to play. I am sure it is different from one part of the country to the...24 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-21-2019, 08:13 AMAs popular as softball is and with more girls and women playing across the country I see a time where leagues form and untimed games become common. ...24 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 101 Times in 43 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 10:41 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 01:22 AM - dbronstein quoted YoungBuck in post Akron refuses to allow student-athlete out of Letter of IntentIt's interesting that so many ...
- 01:37 PM - CoreSoftball20 quoted YoungBuck in post New 'Ghost' and "Gap" bats info from USSSA - because nothing is easy :-)So I have to ask since I may b...
- 02:50 PM - Deleted Posts