- Older Activity
- Today, 01:49 AMI use this quite often. Especially for a player to feel what ‘back’ is and when and where it is needed.2 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-21-2019, 10:35 PMWallenbrock instructs Chris Taylor as well. I think the dudes got a lot of knowledge.11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-17-2019, 08:40 AMLet’s answer the easy part first. The ‘load’ happens during the ‘back’ or negative move in the beginning of the sequence. As for what’s being...51 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-17-2019, 01:43 AMIt is my belief that if the beginning of the sequence is correct, timing issues will be solved. When a hitter gathers in balance, timing is really...51 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-16-2019, 03:03 PMYou can say that. But I will give a cue to a student and have them work ‘within’ it as a fundamental. So if the command is ‘slow feet’, the student...51 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-16-2019, 02:37 PMSlow her feet down. This will smooth her out. Front toss with ‘slow feet’. Haven’t seen video. But this the cue I use with a student.51 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-16-2019, 12:55 PMFirst off, not bad at all. I just think she needs a better starting point. She doesnít use the ground to leverage her swing. So she ends up swinging...48 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-10-2019, 02:02 PMGreat clips. It looks as if AJ loses his coil as the ‘adjustment’ was made. No? I don’t think he maintains it. Got a side view?161 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-10-2019, 11:33 AMThis is where we differ. I believe Barry remained ‘loaded’. When Barry’s COM goes from back to middle, that in essence is the ‘twitch’ or ‘pivot’ or...161 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-10-2019, 09:04 AMWishing you a speedy recovery!32 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-10-2019, 01:40 AMThe one good year Judge had. He led the AL in HRs etc. Not the MLB. He led the MLB ONLY in Ks. Bonds had already shifted in that clip, so coil...161 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-09-2019, 02:23 PMLol. I agree. This place is a higher end neighborhood where all the ENGINEERS and doctors live. Spartans said ‘THIS’ philosophy. Meaning different....161 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-09-2019, 01:57 PMDo you believe this: https://twitter.com/hyattcraig/status/1072022581262245889?s=21 Is the same as this:...161 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-08-2019, 11:03 PMI’m gonna try the cue with a few of my hitters tonight...161 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-08-2019, 03:54 PMWhen the core(COM) rotates there is a shift in weight. It is the main power source in a good swing.161 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-08-2019, 03:35 PMNot fully shifted, shift to a 50/50 or a 60/40 rhh, from a 90/10 or whatever. A ‘running shift’. It’s not 100/0 to 60/40. It’s back, middle,front. ...161 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-08-2019, 03:12 PMThis ^^^ is the difference between the 2 sequences that everyone argues is what is seen/done at the elite pro level. Whether the shift(power) comes...161 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-08-2019, 02:13 AMThe frontside is used in a good swing IMO. Maybe not from a ‘power’ stand point. But definitely the front side is used to leverage the swing.58 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-08-2019, 02:09 AMFrom a technical stand point I guess... but from a style/rhythm timing stand point it’s a necessity imo.58 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-08-2019, 01:22 AMIf we are sticking with the torso engine/ hand engine theme(which I prefer). 1.The ground is leveraged which loads the torso on the...161 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-29-2018, 05:12 PMWork=wins replied to a thread Just some discussion: What are your top 3 absolutes that you try to teach all hitters in Softball Hitting TechnicalThere’s that word again... lol.101 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-26-2018, 02:35 PMThis is exactly what I see when a kid leverages the wrong thing. A body part. The ground is posted up against or leveraged. This CAUSES coil. When...79 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-25-2018, 02:25 PMThe stride comes from loading actions in the core and ground force imo. Forcing a stride will most likely lead to too much momentum. Jmo.79 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-25-2018, 02:17 PMImo. There are 2 ‘engines’ in the swing, the core and the hands. There are other forces also that aid a good sequence such as momentum and ground...79 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-24-2018, 08:03 PMThe ground would be something to create your load or your force. I donít want a hitter to leverage their hands or back leg or any other body part to...79 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-24-2018, 10:49 AMImo if your pushing w anything from the foot something is off kilter or out of balance n your load. You leverage the ground and get your back heel...79 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-24-2018, 10:36 AMIn a general sense. HIs definition is the the back hip pivot point etc. I didn’t mean to group you in FP. :)79 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Knowledge is king
- South Cali
- Hitting coach. That's why I have 2 jobs.
Thanks in advance.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 109 Times in 80 Posts
- Join Date
- 08:40 AM - Work=wins quoted FiveFrameSwing in post Staying Relaxed and calm.What is being loaded and when in th...
- 03:07 AM - FiveFrameSwing quoted Work=wins in post Staying Relaxed and calm.It is my belief that if the be...
- 01:43 AM - Work=wins quoted Tango in post Staying Relaxed and calm.MY DD when on time gets a ...
- 03:48 PM - clemenslee1 quoted Work=wins in post Staying Relaxed and calm.You can say that. But I will g...
- 03:03 PM - Work=wins quoted clemenslee1 in post Staying Relaxed and calm.Like, Slow and early? As start e...
- 02:47 PM - clemenslee1 quoted Work=wins in post Staying Relaxed and calm.Slow her feet down. This will ...
- 12:55 PM - Work=wins quoted ang2bmd in post Dropping shoulder or leg issueMy 06 daughter is struggling...
- 02:02 PM - Work=wins quoted Spartans21 in post Swing adjustmentshttps://i.imgur.com/5EfEDbE.gif...
- 11:33 AM - Work=wins quoted Spartans21 in post Swing adjustmentsI also appreciate the convo. ...
- 09:31 AM - Spartans21 quoted Work=wins in post Swing adjustmentsThe one good year Judge had. H...
- 01:40 AM - Work=wins quoted Spartans21 in post Swing adjustmentsAnd he also led major league ba...
- 11:58 PM - Spartans21 quoted Work=wins in post Swing adjustmentsDo you believe this: https://...
- 02:27 PM - pattar quoted Work=wins in post Swing adjustmentsLol. I agree. This place is a ...
- 02:23 PM - Work=wins quoted pattar in post Swing adjustmentsI freely admit that I am ol...
- 02:17 PM - pattar quoted Work=wins in post Swing adjustmentsI do appreciate you acknowledg...
- 01:57 PM - Work=wins quoted Spartans21 in post Swing adjustmentsJudge was second in MVP voting ...