- Older Activity
- 06-20-2017, 01:20 AMWe have a few of those coaches around here. I am coaching my DD #3's 10U TB team, early in the season the pitching we saw wasn't the best an we...15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-12-2017, 11:10 PMWe use a 5 gallon beverage cooler, fill it half full with ice and then fill up with water. Everyone throws their cooling towels into it. I don't...25 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-12-2017, 05:07 PMDD#3 played in her first 10U A state championship tournament, I'm the head coach. They went 4-2 against some very good teams, and took home a 2nd...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-07-2017, 02:17 AMOur local LL encourages it. They will cover one tournament fee for each All Star age group. The teams usually try to play one after their first...10 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Pacific Northwest
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 53 Times in 29 Posts
- Last Activity
- 06-20-2017 01:21 AM
- Join Date
- 06:20 PM - KPower quoted WOODY123 in post Do you prefer to rotate subs or sit girls for an entire gameThis is a great question to a...
- 07:56 PM - Deleted Posts
- 05:43 PM - WOODY123 quoted sluggers in post Advice on next pitch to learn...arn another pitch. Sluggers thanks for the feedb...
- 05:26 PM - WOODY123 quoted coach james in post Advice on next pitch to learnPlease explain your definition o...
- 05:20 PM - WOODY123 quoted grcsftbll in post Advice on next pitch to learnThis is definitely true. The O...
- 05:12 PM - WOODY123 quoted Rocketech1 in post Advice on next pitch to learnTo the OP: I'm not a big fan...