- Older Activity
- 07-19-2017, 03:12 AMWOODY123 replied to a thread Suggestions for foot protection during pitching practice in Softball DiscussionsI invested in a pair of shin guards about a year ago when DD #2 started pushing over 50+ MPH and it was the best softball investment I ever made. ...24 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Pacific Northwest
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 54 Times in 30 Posts
- Last Activity
- 07-31-2017 01:09 AM
- Join Date
- 08:48 AM - Bob516 quoted WOODY123 in post Suggestions for foot protection during pitching practiceI invested in a pair of shin ...
- 06:20 PM - KPower quoted WOODY123 in post Do you prefer to rotate subs or sit girls for an entire gameThis is a great question to a...
- 07:56 PM - Deleted Posts
- 05:43 PM - WOODY123 quoted sluggers in post Advice on next pitch to learn...arn another pitch. Sluggers thanks for the feedb...
- 05:26 PM - WOODY123 quoted coach james in post Advice on next pitch to learnPlease explain your definition o...
- 05:20 PM - WOODY123 quoted grcsftbll in post Advice on next pitch to learnThis is definitely true. The O...
- 05:12 PM - WOODY123 quoted Rocketech1 in post Advice on next pitch to learnTo the OP: I'm not a big fan...