- Older Activity
- 03-18-2018, 09:40 AMI have not! Was on a trip to see older dd#1 last few days, I really want dd#2 to be 100% behind what we order. I should have done this before they...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-16-2018, 10:47 AMRiseball, great point and I agree completely. Hitting is hitting, and it’s really nothing harder than hitting rocks with sticks. But you hit rocks...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-16-2018, 10:40 AMPretty much exactly what I would expect. That’s a shame. I really enjoy fall travel ball, would hate to give that up. And would hate to give up tb...43 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-16-2018, 10:35 AMNever been a fan of that. Because different bats have different swing feels, location of sweet spot etc., I really want them practing and playing...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-16-2018, 10:06 AMWhat time of year does middle school softball happen? We don’t have it where we live. I think I’m pretty thankful for that btw.43 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-14-2018, 09:33 AMExcellent! I cleaned it out, this is gonna be awesome, lol! That glove looks like the perfect size.13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-13-2018, 03:08 PMWe talked about the Pro 1000's mostly! She's all over the place, last summer it was all 2b, right now on her hs team she is playing ss but I think...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-13-2018, 12:48 PMLol! Dang, I bet that was something, she is that player that likes to hit with a wood bat and can’t get enough working from what I have been told....11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-13-2018, 12:26 PMIf she likes it I wouldn’t change a thing!472 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-13-2018, 11:25 AMFirst of all, I really think there are better glove options than A2000 available. Unfortunately dd really wants an A2000 and her dream school is...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-13-2018, 10:21 AMLive I think! Either way, heís so tight he squeaks when he walks.472 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-13-2018, 08:45 AMSo for the first time I am aware of, your UTrip bat won’t be legal for high school play. Not cool. In my area a lot of players have to play USSSA...472 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-12-2018, 02:43 PMThat’s excellent. Great approach to the problem, really like the idea of taking pressure off in the game environment and reapplying it in training.65 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-12-2018, 10:58 AMIf you find that she is stepping out to avoid hbp like JAD mentioned, make part of her training learning how to correctly avoid a pitched ball. Use...65 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-11-2018, 11:14 PMI am watching the game in the bottom of 2 and Kempf has been talking about it already. Her commentary comes out of a bottle that was corked in 1985.923 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-11-2018, 09:44 PMYes! That’s what I was talking about and it makes sense explained that way. The more I learn about catching, the more I think that most people such...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-11-2018, 12:03 PMWestwind replied to a thread How does your TB team feel about players playing pickup for other teams? in Softball DiscussionsCoachChristine, when I read your post it screams to me that the direction your daughter wants to take softball and the direction that the team is...26 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-11-2018, 11:49 AMYocoach, I think the most eye opening thing for me when it comes to college softball is truly good pitch calling. It is a difference maker. Like...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-11-2018, 11:42 AMI had heard of Grace, several girls on our summer team played against her in hs. I agree, it is so cool to see a kid from a small town on a stage...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-10-2018, 10:23 PMThis has been fun to watch. There are a ton of interesting stories here. Barnhill has six ip’s called and still dominates. She is going to win us...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-10-2018, 09:19 AMRockwell Hardness tester used to test steel, aluminum and softball dimple balls for hardness. The military actually uses some older manufacture...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-10-2018, 09:07 AMSemi-random comments: The windmill technique doesn’t really work with three wheel machines. It works fantastic with Jugs machines. Usually the...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-10-2018, 08:41 AMAfter being unable to attend in Mn because of SAT test, we were able to get dd in to a Kobata clinic a few hours from home. It was very good. ...9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-09-2018, 08:10 AMMy suggestion to illuminate this for the coaches is to survey really good college teams and note how many right hand thrower/left hand batters are on...17 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-08-2018, 10:06 AMMy guess is the same as Rdbass. Probably someone feeding that doesn’t know what they are doing. Has to be consistent timing feeding the ball. They...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-07-2018, 02:45 PMI’m pretty ornery about hotels. I have no tolerance whatsoever for uncleanliness, any bed smaller than a queen and I sure as hell don’t need to be...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-06-2018, 08:40 PMWestwind replied to a thread PSA: Need a new glove? I found some great prices. in Softball Equipment & Product ReviewsOlder dd rocked one of those for awhile. Was one of her favorites.26 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
Itís better to burn out than to fade away.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 703 Times in 411 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 10:18 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 2 of 2
- 02:36 PM - Bob516 quoted Westwind in post When should a TB player stop playing LLWhat time of year does middle...
- 11:21 AM - BuckeyeBW quoted Westwind in post Using Multiple BatsRiseball, great point and I a...
- 10:47 AM - BuckeyeBW quoted Westwind in post When should a TB player stop playing LLPretty much exactly what I wo...
- 10:47 AM - Westwind quoted riseball in post Using Multiple Bats... stick with 1 bat. Riseball, great point and I a...
- 10:46 AM - quincy quoted Westwind in post When should a TB player stop playing LLPretty much exactly what I wo...
- 10:40 AM - Westwind quoted grcsftbll in post When should a TB player stop playing LLMiddle school ball ruins early...
- 10:10 AM - grcsftbll quoted Westwind in post When should a TB player stop playing LLWhat time of year does middle...
- 10:38 PM - YOCOACH quoted Westwind in post 2018 Easton GhostLive I think! Either way, he...
- 03:08 PM - Westwind quoted ANNASDAD in post Help me order an A2000Man, I was all fired up with ...
- 10:21 AM - Westwind quoted CoreSoftball20 in post 2018 Easton GhostAn alive or dead tree? Becuase I ha...
- 09:51 AM - jjr quoted Westwind in post 2018 Easton GhostSo for the first time I am aw...
- 09:24 AM - CoreSoftball20 quoted Westwind in post 2018 Easton GhostDD’s hs softball bud wa...
- 08:55 AM - Deleted Posts