- Older Activity
- Yesterday, 11:45 AMGot in a conversation the other day about this. Someone claimed the final score is 1-0 because once that first runner crosses the plate the game is...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 09:34 AMScore is 0-0. Inning is bottom of the 7th. First batter walks. Next batter hits an over the fence walk-off homerun. What's the final...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-18-2018, 12:29 AMProve me wrong .....4 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-18-2018, 12:24 AMI have a jugs small ball machine for sale3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-17-2018, 12:04 PMYea May have to change12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-17-2018, 11:48 AMI think I'm going to have to get another photo app .12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-16-2018, 11:52 PMWhat did he say?12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-16-2018, 09:14 PMIt’s the bat cave. Don’t be jealous12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-16-2018, 07:26 PMHas anyone used this contraption. Curious to hear feedback. We got some readings back on WarriorAngela and I'm not really sold on it.1 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-16-2018, 06:58 PMJosh from Lynkspyder was testing this out. He posted pics and video on his Facebook The initial Mevo by Livestream test results are in. Here's...15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-16-2018, 06:46 PMWhat type of Scoreboard. If its a Daktronics board, I maybe able to help19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-16-2018, 06:44 PMAlthough I was hearing something about a camera that streams . Used on the lynkspyder too.15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-16-2018, 05:41 PMGoing to put together a hitting video . Coming soon12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-16-2018, 05:33 PMRachel Garcia asked my dd for pitching and hitting tips8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-04-2018, 01:22 PMOk have some experience in this. If she needs to take a long time, like up to half hour prior to game. LET HER BE!!! Its a mental thing. IF...34 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-29-2018, 12:32 PMI tried to get my dd into travel at an early age of 8. To early. Bad experience with everything. She was turned off immensely by travel. I would ask...21 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-26-2018, 11:58 AMfor stabilization its great... Main reason I got the 6. The HDR pictures are nice too. I didn't have the 5 so waited for 6 to come out. I was...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-23-2018, 11:28 AMOk so been waiting to get my hands on a new camera since it came out about 5 months ago. Wanted the Hero5 because of the image stabilization. However...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-21-2018, 03:32 PMFastpitchScout is a great website you can do now and get the process rolling. Agree with the link about the TCS workout camp....8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-21-2018, 02:16 PMWARRIORMIKE replied to a thread HELP! - Daughter progressing, but her team SUCKS. in Softball DiscussionsYou gotta do whats best for your dd. IF shes not getting better then best to find another team that will get her better. However if she is getting a...13 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- July 9, 1977 (40)
- At the Jewel in San Diego
- BSN/Tomark Sports
I got your softballs
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 1,739 Times in 711 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 06:01 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- 11:52 PM - WARRIORMIKE quoted FiveFrameSwing in post At the Bat CaveThink back to what Ted Williams sai...
- 09:14 PM - WARRIORMIKE quoted Shawn in post At the Bat CaveBack foot is over rotating...
- 07:56 PM - Cyder517 quoted WARRIORMIKE in post Blast Motion SensorHas anyone used this contraption...
- 06:58 PM - WARRIORMIKE quoted JAD in post GoPro alternativesI am NOT a GoPro expert,...
- 06:55 PM - JAD quoted WARRIORMIKE in post GoPro alternativesAlthough I was hearing something...