- Older Activity
- Yesterday, 08:34 PMYep, first aid kits are a “should have” item for any team. Just please be very careful with those of you who carry medication in your kits. Always...9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-20-2019, 12:58 PMThat makes sense too, Ken. There’s probably more effort behind the spin pitches in my dd’s case as opposed to the FB.13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-19-2019, 08:49 PMNot sure what the reasoning is but my dd (16 y/o) tends to throw her screwball and curve slightly faster than her fastball. She says she brings her...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-16-2019, 07:44 PMHere’s hoping for a speedy recovery!!29 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-14-2019, 09:36 PMI’d say that at most camps we’ve been to recently (smaller D1 programs) DD at 5’8 has been an average-sized pitcher. Funny thing is she can stand...101 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-12-2019, 09:47 PMHas your dd taken the PSAT 8/9 or PSAT 10? Every day dd (2021) gets several admission emails from schools but how we know it’s due to taking the...5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-11-2019, 06:57 PMYeah, there is a pitching coach in the area who will post pics of himself and his students holding up their pocket radar readings. I’ve seen two of...45 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-10-2019, 10:50 PMThe rankings also depend upon getting votes from the general public too. So parents, coaches, etc. can all ask their buddies to vote for their kid.45 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-08-2019, 08:55 PMKeeping you in our thoughts!32 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-29-2018, 06:15 PMDd’s school does require permission slips and medical forms to be completed. How would they handle medication administration for kids who require...7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-28-2018, 06:20 PMVertigo replied to a thread PGF Nationals - East Coast Teams - Best Tournaments Showcases in Softball DiscussionsIf a player is interested in a Northeast / New England school Pennsbury is a great showcase to get into. My dd guest-played for a team who played on...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-26-2018, 06:49 PMAll students have to play a sport each season at DD’s school. It’s required. There is no physical education class during her school day. Dd plays JV...18 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-24-2018, 11:28 PMYeah. It’s basketball time for dd now in HS, so she’s not throwing during the week. Our winter workouts have started up so she’s just starting to get...18 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 141 Times in 78 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 06:18 AM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 07:33 PM - FP26 quoted Vertigo in post PGF Nationals - East Coast Teams - Best Tournaments ShowcasesIf a player is interested in...
- 07:56 PM - Vertigo quoted schwabach in post Overall strength for Pitching - Does it help with speed?[QUOTE=schwabach;484132]If a pitcher ...
- 07:56 PM - Vertigo quoted Tango in post Overall strength for Pitching - Does it help with speed?[QUOTE=schwabach;484132]If...