- Older Activity
- 07-14-2018, 05:56 PMHave your dd play where you feel she will develop the best and learn the most. Then, when she is ready to go to college showcases at around second...22 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-10-2018, 06:48 PMAgain, I think it depends on the area. In the Northeast that seems to not be the case. The 18s get put on the better fields that are centrally...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-09-2018, 08:44 PMAround my area, most of the very good, well-know orgs will put their best 16U eligible players on their 18U rosters. It seems that 16U in these orgs...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-03-2018, 08:06 PMHahaha!!! I bet!39 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-03-2018, 03:26 PMI always giggle when I hear the, “We like free bases, we like free bases....”. Sometimes it almost sounds like “free basin’ “39 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-24-2018, 03:40 PMI actually used to have my dd throw a curve or rise to lefty slappers because it seemed like they were used to getting a screwball thrown to them. I...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-20-2018, 09:11 PMIt totally is possible! My kid was one of the ones who did hit over 60 at Pennsbury that day and the last time she was officially clocked at a camp...10 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 125 Times in 66 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 10:04 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 11:06 AM - CMMom1740 quoted Vertigo in post STOP the shaming...... concussion and has vertigo to this day that som...
- 08:39 AM - Vertigo quoted slugger in post STOP the shaming...Black and white. Lol… ...
- 08:17 AM - BT3100 quoted Vertigo in post STOP the shaming...I was trying so hard to just...
- 06:44 AM - slugger quoted Vertigo in post STOP the shaming...Yep. There you go - stated i...