- Older Activity
- 02-07-2019, 09:40 PMIt's in the grip. Do not slow the arm speed down. It tips off the batters and is less effective (and more difficult to be consistent) anyway. ...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-29-2019, 12:21 AMMy daughter has a girl on her team who eats hit-by-pitch for breakfast. It's so bad, she leads the team obp because she gets hit so much. And when...28 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-26-2019, 02:12 PMHonestly, you do not want to fix the speed. It's where it is going that is an issue. The drive leg should run into the stride leg, along with FSR,...7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-25-2019, 11:06 PMGreat article. I think my DD falls into this category. A good pitcher in her own right, but has always been 2-3mph slower than the 'top' pitcher on...1 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- March 20, 1970 (48)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 202 Times in 91 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 02:04 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 05:36 PM - Top_Notch quoted Cannonball in post Things you would do different for your daughter if you could go back in time.I will come at this question di...
- 06:48 PM - Top_Notch quoted Djubs in post Average Speed for a 12U pitcher?? and Off season prep to get ready for Season,,,,My DD is 14 Years old and ...
- 03:02 PM - S Spiff quoted Top_Notch in post Clip from Fighting Softball ParentsOh, and my last point was. Cu...
- 02:57 PM - WARRIORMIKE quoted Top_Notch in post DD got her first offer...If this is in terms of travel ...
- 02:46 PM - TMD quoted Top_Notch in post Runner & Batter-runner both out on runner interference call?Battle of the Borders? Judgin...
- 02:02 PM - Top_Notch quoted grcsftbll in post Clip from Fighting Softball ParentsThere have been several player...