- Older Activity
- Yesterday, 04:45 PMThat is what I was thinking is so weird about this NCAA rule and the nullifying of results of improper batter. In this hypothetical, according to...39 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 03:29 PMI've been really interested in this bat since Monsta announced they were going to release a fastpitch bat. Has anyone had a chance to swing one of...2 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-18-2017, 01:39 PMDD's team uses the Ripit helmets but the face mask is very narrow from the brim of helmet to upper bar of face mask. She would like to have one that...7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-18-2017, 01:28 PMThinking about this here's a hypothetical (odds of happening slim I know) but if I understand correctly, is there a possibility that a runner could...39 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-17-2017, 02:58 PM"Iím a great believer in luck. The harder I work, the more luck I have"...credited to Thomas Jefferson21 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-17-2017, 02:32 PMIf you don't talk about stats how are you going to compare yourself to other players...24 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-16-2017, 02:43 PMTom replied to a thread My daughter has struck out 6 times in the last 7 at bats.... in Softball Hitting PracticalGreat suggestion by sluggers. My DD who hits very well (IMHO) in competitive travel ball picked up occasionally with a rec team (not a very...23 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-16-2017, 01:57 PMGot it thanks, since the batter wasn't appealed the next batter is now up. What if in the same scenario the batters were not slotted next to each...39 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-15-2017, 04:28 PMIf I understood that correctly it could be bizarre situation. Say there are no outs runners @ 2 & 1; improper batter hits into a 5-4 double play. ...39 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-15-2017, 02:33 PMGC is great in IMO (once you have a good sample size of ABs) to determine where your players general strengths and skills are, but I would suggest...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-11-2017, 12:16 PMTom replied to a thread High School softball will remind you why TitleIX is important in Softball DiscussionsA coach in Midland, TX finally had to file lawsuit to get something done. Hopefully he wins and will call attention to some of the grossly...19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-09-2017, 03:44 PMSounds like you're good on bats now, but if you're interested in a trade I've got a basically brand new 2017 LXT 33-8 I'd swap with you for the...6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-08-2017, 04:38 PMReach out to LSU and Shemiah Sanchez. Was watching their game this weekend and they did a piece on her for Lupus awareness. Very inspirational...5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-08-2017, 04:10 PMI think it was suggested on here before..so kudos to whoever suggested this. If a clock must be used then have the games be "x" amount of time + 1...50 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-01-2017, 02:48 PMCheck out Gluv pants. DD loves those and they have been excellent fit and quality.14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-27-2017, 03:59 PMVery inappropriate and needs to be addressed now. Best case this guy is just socially clueless; worst case he's looking for someone to groom for...31 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-27-2017, 03:33 PMCYA...if they don't have a docs written clearance (recommended) at least have them sign a release to play. If they were initially saying surgery is...17 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-25-2017, 03:13 PMThe classy way to leave an org...in a limo your new team sent for her. That's what popped into my head when I read your subject line...made me...38 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 140 Times in 70 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 01:07 AM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 09:05 PM - Tom quoted Benny13082 in post Dealing with a delusional parent who thinks he is a coachgood point with the pitching co...
- 02:06 PM - Tom quoted Cannonball in post Approaching recruiting when scholarship isn't neededI have another question since t...
- 02:32 PM - let it be fun quoted Tom in post Approaching recruiting when scholarship isn't neededI have a question I have...