- Older Activity
- 09-21-2018, 10:43 AMIím a big fan of a catcher who develops a relationship with the PU, has a conversation with him/her that leads to a slight distraction, and then uses...10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-18-2018, 10:50 PMTexAg1998 replied to a thread Another dumb situation - what is the rule? in Softball Rules QuestionsBases have to be touched in reverse order if the ball is caught. Once she touched home it really doesnít matter what direction she turned, she is...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-08-2018, 06:52 AMNo experience with the LXT mitt or Xeno mitt, but youíll want to stay away from the Zephyr made by Slugger. We got one back when they were all...15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-06-2018, 09:55 AMTexAg1998 replied to a thread Bad throwing mechanics are hurting daughter's elbow in Softball TrainingDD had the same problem a couple of years ago (a catcher). The ulnar collateral ligament was strained, which is the one that leads to Tommy John...16 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 69 Times in 49 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 08:32 AM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 03:31 PM - Classof2020 quoted TexAg1998 in post Bad throwing mechanics are hurting daughter's elbowDD had the same problem a coup...
- 12:56 PM - STRIKE3 quoted TexAg1998 in post Bad throwing mechanics are hurting daughter's elbowDD had the same problem a coup...
- 09:10 AM - MTR quoted TexAg1998 in post Can I get a clarification on different rule sets- foot partially out of boxASA rule 7.2.F says the batter...