- Older Activity
- Yesterday, 07:16 PMDD is 11 and spins the ball every time she picks one up. She also walks down the hall at school practicing her windup. On a different note, we have a...22 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-13-2017, 08:38 AMHow many times a week would you do the J=band routine?9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-09-2017, 06:48 PMNot as bad during the game but a towel hanging out the back of her uniform drives me crazy. When pitching with her PC it looks like she is going to...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-09-2017, 06:16 PMBasically a QB towel. Thanks13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-09-2017, 06:15 PMI'm ready for her to pitch and she's giving the ball a bath. Dad will you get my towel out of the car? I'll be rite back, I left the my towel. About...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-09-2017, 03:15 PMShe tucks a towel in the back of her pants. She wipes her hands with it and the ball almost every pitch. She has two with her every workout. I can't...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-09-2017, 01:45 PMAny idea of what kind of towel to buy for DD to wear during the game? She carries one everywhere and it drives me crazy.13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-07-2017, 02:12 PMWe have had this talk and she likes pitching more. She works at it hard. Fielding is what is getting left out in the off season. My main goal is to...22 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-07-2017, 02:01 PMWhat does your DD want to do?[/QUOTE I really think she is OK with both. Spring will help us make a better decision.22 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-07-2017, 01:56 PMI agree. I played college ball and do not care if my DD does or not. She enjoys pitching more than hitting. She has more potential as a hitter IMO....22 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-07-2017, 01:14 PMTY. That's the question? LOL. She starts in the field when she doesn't pitch. She is getting the weaker teams this season. That's what makes it hard....22 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-07-2017, 12:41 PMWe have to travel 2:30 to around 4 hours to play. We are going to try and play in some bigger tournaments in the spring. Our #2 pitcher played on a...22 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-07-2017, 12:01 PMAll her pitching lessons for two years have been from 43. We throw from 40 during the week some. We do some long toss. I enjoy reading all your post...22 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-07-2017, 11:57 AMWe are a really good 12U team for our area. First or second in every tournament we have played. She is average for our team I guess. Not a rush to...22 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-07-2017, 10:48 AMWe do take lessons once a week and work hard at it. How many games do you think a pitcher should pitch in a day? Not trying to be a smart butt, I'm...22 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-07-2017, 09:00 AMDD can play 12U again next year, she is the only one on her team that doesn't have to move up. She loves her team. She the #3 pitcher and pitches at...22 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-07-2017, 08:45 AMHave ordered some Pauly stuff but my new device will not download it. Smart people are trying to fix it. Killing me. LOL16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-06-2017, 01:45 PMIt's nasty!16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-06-2017, 12:20 PMHorse shoe?16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-06-2017, 11:16 AMWhat type of change up does she throw?16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-04-2017, 11:29 AMNormally her best pitch but sometimes throws the first 3 or 4 wide with good break and spin. Then throws one or two straight with just some break and...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-03-2017, 07:06 PMDD has a good curve ball for her age. It's hard to explain, what I'm seeing but throwing the ball straight and let the ball do the work is probably...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-03-2017, 12:19 PMIf the ball breaks outside off the the plate and to early, what clues do you give to correct this?11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-24-2017, 04:45 PMPosture is good. PC teaches you should see the back of your hand at the inside of her back thigh. Sometimes she throws it late and then brings her...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-24-2017, 01:43 PMPC let her work on the peel drop for about a month but she didn't like it at all for some reason. It is very good when she throws it correctly but...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-23-2017, 10:18 PMStill not close to where it was. She will throw 2 or 3 that are pretty dang good but it just doesn't look natural. What do you teach as far as...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-17-2017, 02:12 PMDD is 11 and she pulled back her finish for a short time. Video and holding her finish helped. I'm not a pitching coach but my DD was growing and...16 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- July 3, 1970 (47)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 24 Times in 21 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 10:05 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 06:48 PM - Tango quoted Bob516 in post TowelWent from laughing to knowi...
- 06:23 PM - Bob516 quoted Tango in post TowelI'm ready for her to pitch...
- 06:16 PM - Tango quoted Southernmost in post TowelSchutt game day towel. We customi...
- 06:15 PM - Tango quoted Bob516 in post TowelIf you don't mind me asking...
- 02:23 PM - JAD quoted Tango in post Move up or notWe have had this talk and ...
- 02:12 PM - Tango quoted JAD in post Move up or notHave a good work ethic i...
- 02:04 PM - JAD quoted Tango in post Move up or notI agree. I played college ...
- 02:01 PM - Tango quoted BobInMadison in post Move up or not[QUOTE=BobInMadison;457588]What does you...
- 01:56 PM - Tango quoted JAD in post Move up or notThe question becomes doe...
- 01:31 PM - JAD quoted Tango in post Move up or notTY. That's the question? L...
- 01:14 PM - Tango quoted JAD in post Move up or notPlaying up at 14U is fin...
- 12:41 PM - Tango quoted marriard in post Move up or notOk now you have given some mo...
- 12:14 PM - marriard quoted Tango in post Move up or not---team description delete...
- 12:01 PM - Tango quoted quincy in post Move up or not...ading all your post Quincy.
- 11:57 AM - Tango quoted #7sDad in post Move up or notHow will staying down put h...
- 11:26 AM - #7sDad quoted Tango in post Move up or notIf she stays down it will ...
- 11:03 AM - marriard quoted Tango in post Move up or notWe do take lessons once a ...
- 10:48 AM - Tango quoted Orange Socks in post Move up or notDepends on how much she wants to ...
- 09:02 AM - BT3100 quoted Tango in post Kaitlin Lee (Ole Miss)Have ordered some Pauly st...