- Older Activity
- Yesterday, 04:23 PMIs it worth the money Easton Square it up Tee? $50. Thinking about buying a glove and getting $20 off with the purchase of the tee. Really getting it...0 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-21-2018, 04:29 PMLOL. My DD will break something walking on cement.8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-21-2018, 04:25 PMTurnover? I have only seen highlight clips of her pitching and thought it was a drop ball. I saw somewhere that when she was young she threw a...5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-20-2018, 08:02 PMThinking about buying DD metal cleats for the first time. All pitchers in our area still wear molded cleats. They do not like metal. Is that normal?8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-19-2018, 09:47 PMBoy we played bad today. 0-2 and sent home, first time all year not in the top 2. I used this thread and talked about how we needed to get back to...28 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-19-2018, 05:51 AMGoing to do what ever it takes to win. Pete Rose comes to mind.28 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-16-2018, 06:22 PMHave you watched young kids play kick ball at PE lately? Wow.21 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-16-2018, 10:52 AMIn today's world kids think different IMO. 12 year old DD studies and plays the game all the time. Really loves the game but doesn't pick the mental...21 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-13-2018, 10:23 PMRec. end of the year tournament and 3 different leagues. I'm not sure to be honest. I think the runner should have been safe but it would probably...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-13-2018, 07:49 PMThank you, went back to basics and talking to her about keeping the ball in the glove longer really cleaned her deliver up.6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-13-2018, 07:40 PMPitcher was very athletic and the runner hesitated thinking it was foul. Hit the pitchers glove and rolled foul. Pitcher was straddle the line and...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-13-2018, 11:25 AMThe ball was probably four feet away. I called time and asked to talk with the official (very calm). Out! I asked will you talk with me? Out! I'm...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-12-2018, 11:03 PMPop up and the pitcher is running towards the first base line. The ball hits off the pitchers glove in fair territory and rolls foul. The pitcher...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-07-2018, 03:47 PMAs a former HS head football coach for 17 years and DD of a 12U year old pitcher with a cyst inside her spinal cord, most HS softball coaches would...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-05-2018, 06:43 PMDo you think you can load and unload by turning your butt cheek away from the plate? Feels different to me but unloading similar. When I try to get...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-05-2018, 06:37 PMKnee cue doesn't feel good to me.I really like the butt cheek cue. I'm not big on teaching an open or closed stride as an absolute (Not saying you...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-05-2018, 11:12 AMScored fast! Congrats.10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-05-2018, 11:10 AMTewks talks about taking your back butt cheek away from the plate. Also, talks about your back knee going away from the plate. This is a little...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-03-2018, 05:07 PMRead a Tewks article on his paid site about reading arm speed, wrist turn, and fingers today. Similar to what I posted. He also recommended on a 4...28 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-02-2018, 04:22 PMDD just turned 12 and has been clocked at 50. The girl that pitches with us throws 53 and my DD swears it's the mitt. LOL.19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-02-2018, 03:34 PMALL-STAR 3000 just came in. Really like it. Thanks. DD has Mono and killing me and her not to try out the new mitt. She hopes it pops louder!19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-01-2018, 05:05 PMThat's tuff! My kid is in the top 15 players in his league. He is a catcher and fundamentally the best catcher but doesn't have the strongest arm. ...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-30-2018, 08:28 PMWhat are the best coaching clinics to go to? Maybe I could get some in-service points.0 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-30-2018, 07:52 PMTango replied to a thread Dilemma - "injured" player actually picking up with another team in Softball DiscussionsShe may have been injured for awhile and dad didn't want her to practice after playing. He may have told the coach for all we know. It wouldn't...24 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-30-2018, 07:44 PMLiked the one we had. Playing rec ball last year and Dixie didn't approve Combat for fastpitch. They sent the approved list out two weeks before the...4 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-27-2018, 08:34 PMShe doesn't use a backswing. Talked with an athletic trainer on the phone today and he said, she maybe becoming a little lady and her hips maybe...6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-27-2018, 07:34 AMDD has started taking the ball out over her head and has been hitting her side. Elbow looks horrible. Suggestions to fix this issue. Thanks6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-25-2018, 09:45 PMWhat's the biggest difference between the CMW 3000 and 4000? Anyone used the Muzuno Prime?19 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- July 3, 1970 (47)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 52 Times in 40 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 12:19 PM
- Join Date
- 05:08 PM - JAD quoted Tango in post Ocasio UFTurnover? I have only see...
- 04:29 PM - Tango quoted Classof2020 in post Metal cleatsThe more spikes the better for b...
- 04:25 PM - Tango quoted JAD in post Ocasio UFDrop ball...... Turnove...
- 09:13 AM - chinamigarden quoted Tango in post Metal cleatsThinking about buying DD m...
- 07:29 AM - JAD quoted Tango in post Ocasio UFWhat's her best pitch? Dr...
- 07:14 PM - Work=wins quoted Tango in post Getting around your hipDo you think you can load ...
- 06:43 PM - Tango quoted Work=wins in post Getting around your hipThis sounds to me like forward...
- 06:37 PM - Tango quoted Rolling Hard in post Getting around your hipI like the load into back hip to ...
- 04:55 PM - Work=wins quoted Tango in post Getting around your hipTewks talks about taking y...