- Older Activity
- Yesterday, 08:17 PMI know people teach firing the barrel different but IMO the hands are connected to your back shoulder no matter how you teach turning the barrel or...1 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 07:10 PMIf you paint a football helmet the insurance is void. I'm not sure about a softball helmet but I wouldn't paint it.9 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 06:53 PMI have worked with football teams for about 20 years and have even met Eric Cressey, Gray Cook, familiar with Baseball Ranch training, and Coach Dos...10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-23-2018, 07:26 PMAnyone familiar with Tincher Strength Training for pitchers? Age appropriate for 12 year old and so on.10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-16-2018, 09:20 PMThe coach was saying that if my DD every pitches in college she would have to have the ball in her pitching hand so she needs to switch now. Also,...10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-16-2018, 07:35 PMI looked up NCAA rules and ball in glove is OK.10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-16-2018, 07:11 PMWas with two former college coaches and one current. One of them was sure in some events you had to have the ball in your pitching hand. The other...10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-16-2018, 12:43 PMLooked up NCAA, ASA, and USSSA rules and all three show that as long as the hands are separated the ball can be in the glove. Is there any...10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-16-2018, 11:24 AMTango replied to a thread Rachel Garcia - Analysis of Right Leg AFTER Push off - Leg Adduction in Softball PitchingOur PC teaches DD leg drive and finish very close to Garcia's. He teaches the ankles should come together and not just the knees. When her ankles get...29 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-14-2018, 07:07 PMI love the fact that my DD has the desire to work hard at something. We talk all the time about the type of effort that she needs to put into it or...78 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-10-2018, 07:54 PMDD throws are flip change with a little some twisting of the hand. Throws it for strikes most of the time and it's around 38 mph and good arm speed....14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-10-2018, 03:09 PMWe have been pitching 4X a week since DD was 10. We count tournaments and pitching lessons as one of our 4. Really no exceptions unless sick.10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-10-2018, 01:10 PM12 year old DD has been working on a rollover drop for awhile. It's very good but not consistent at all. She asked, yesterday if she has to throw it...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-07-2018, 05:57 PMNo sir, more like a slight hinge similar to getting ready to jump. Pushing your hips back kinda like an RDL.7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-07-2018, 07:34 AMRocking back wasn't a good description. DD is heel down and go. I do not remember if it was taught that way or natural to her. Why would a hip hinge...7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-06-2018, 08:53 PMShould you hinge at the hip when rocking back?7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-03-2018, 05:18 PMSaw a very good JUCO team win a game in the 7th 1-0 with the opposing pitcher topping out at 55. The next game their pitcher was 60 to 62 and the...78 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-01-2018, 04:14 PMHow do you go about this? Different pitches or just throwing one pitch hard and the next one not as hard or finger pressure or how.14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-26-2018, 11:19 AMDon't remember who but someone stated to not move up to fast because the scouts will be at the 14U and 16U games instead of 18U games. I have a 12U...25 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-26-2018, 07:59 AMSocially is a concern. How is the softball in the area you will be playing at? My DD is staying down in 12U for another year (3rd). She was the #2...25 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- July 3, 1970 (48)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 85 Times in 65 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 12:56 AM
- Join Date
- 09:20 PM - Tango quoted Comp in post Presenting the ballSome NCAA rules are the s...
- 07:35 PM - Tango quoted Comp in post Presenting the ballFirst off, don't even con...
- 04:22 PM - 4KidsDad quoted Tango in post Presenting the ballLooked up NCAA, ASA, and U...
- 11:24 AM - Tango quoted STRIKE3 in post Rachel Garcia - Analysis of Right Leg AFTER Push off - Leg AdductionI agree about her hips and t...
- 09:11 PM - shaker1 quoted Tango in post Hip hingeNo sir, more like a slight...
- 05:57 PM - Tango quoted shaker1 in post Hip hingeDo you mean hinge as in bend...
- 09:07 AM - shaker1 quoted Tango in post Hip hingeRocking back wasn't a good...
- 07:34 AM - Tango quoted Ken B in post Hip hingeDon't rock back. Heel goe...
- 06:56 PM - Vertigo quoted Tango in post Overall strength for Pitching - Does it help with speed?[QUOTE=schwabach;484132]If...
- 09:57 AM - Tango quoted schwabach in post Overall strength for Pitching - Does it help with speed?[QUOTE=schwabach;484132]If a pitcher ...
- 11:22 PM - Tango quoted STRIKE3 in post Overall strength for Pitching - Does it help with speed?Tango, thanks for your input...
- 09:41 PM - STRIKE3 quoted Tango in post Overall strength for Pitching - Does it help with speed?...romote is it well. Tango, thanks for your inp...