- Older Activity
- Yesterday, 04:37 PMI don't think you actively teach hip slip but he states that's when you should snap the hands. You can't hold the coil anymore. Wondering if there is...9 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 04:08 PMTM said, something about not just the back shoulder coming through on the tilt but the entire side of your body. i can't remember exactly his words....9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-13-2019, 08:58 PMDD has used her new 32-22 PC for 3 games and it seems to really come off her bat a lot better. She switched from a 31-21 LXT that was very good but...38 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-11-2019, 03:06 PMTango replied to a thread Average Speed for a 12U pitcher?? and Off season prep to get ready for Season,,,, in Softball PitchingYep. Speed isn't the total answer. It helps but not the end all. I had never seen ever pitch recorded before during a game. It was neat to see pitch...99 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-11-2019, 07:41 AMTango replied to a thread Average Speed for a 12U pitcher?? and Off season prep to get ready for Season,,,, in Softball PitchingAll these girls play TB and are on the best teams in our small area. Thought it was interesting to see every pitch clocked during a game. Change up...99 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-10-2019, 06:37 PMTango replied to a thread Average Speed for a 12U pitcher?? and Off season prep to get ready for Season,,,, in Softball PitchingMiddle School tournament that was at a college field with pitching speeds posted on the scoreboard. Two pocket radar guns had the same speed every...99 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-09-2019, 07:51 PMDD's goal was to hit 55 before she turns 13. Hit it today and still a little bit before she turns 13.1 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-05-2019, 08:56 PMI understand what TM is talking about but what are some drils to work on this?9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-03-2019, 08:30 PMExplain hip slip a little more for me please.9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-03-2019, 09:05 AMMy DD tends to do the same thing, we always work on finishing her legs more. This seems to keep her open longer and helps her throw the ball with...32 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-02-2019, 09:12 AMLOL. One of the coaches came to the bullpen and doctored each pitcher that went into the game. They all warmed up before she put the stuff on their...3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-01-2019, 08:40 PMWatched a D1 program pour water on their pitchers hands and then put something on them and let them dry. What is this?3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-27-2019, 04:41 PMTango replied to a thread Is the female multi-sport HS athlete a thing of the past? in Softball DiscussionsMy DD is still young (12). plays a lot of softball and MS volleyball. DD pitches and works at it very hard and active in 4H, church, and a 4.0...112 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-27-2019, 12:27 PMWatched a D1 school pour water on their pitchers hands and then put something on their fingers. Let it dry and then pitch. What is that?10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-20-2019, 07:39 AMDo you raise your heel with your students?34 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-19-2019, 09:28 PMLOL. Do you teach anything on how to load? Roll up on your foot? Any thing other than stand there and hit.34 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-19-2019, 09:04 PMHow would you teach a no stride? Have always disliked the no stride approach but think it maybe best for my DD.34 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- July 3, 1970 (48)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 116 Times in 81 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 10:10 PM
- Join Date
- 11:18 AM - FiveFrameSwing quoted Tango in post No strideDo you raise your heel wit...
- 08:51 AM - Work=wins quoted Tango in post No strideHow would you teach a no s...
- 07:39 AM - Tango quoted FiveFrameSwing in post No strideLoading, assuming that we are talki...
- 01:35 AM - Gags quoted Tango in post No strideLOL. Do you teach anything...