- Older Activity
- 11-12-2018, 06:16 PMCoached HS baseball 20 years ago and had a player undergo ulnar nerve relocation surgery. He had already signed with a JUCO and didn't recover well...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-06-2018, 04:43 PMMy DD played in a solid B class tournament with one A class team the prior tournament and pitched 7 innings with 14 Ks and gave up 1 hit. Big...5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-05-2018, 06:32 PMDD pitched in her first 12U Class A tournament. My observation was that she is middle of the pack as far as speed. 50-52. Her change is very good...5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-28-2018, 10:31 PMThoughts on his swing. More along the lines of what I was taught growing up. Just thinking.0 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-25-2018, 11:42 PMHeard a former D1 pitching coach state that you will see the biggest jump in speed between 7th and 8th grade? For most 13-14 years old. I think it...15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-22-2018, 10:34 PMWorked two days without a ball and just form. Then had her throw without batters and told her to bring her hips forward more and get her big toe in...19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-19-2018, 11:36 AMTY. I agree it doesn't have to be taught unless the hitter is confused with keeping the elbows apart. The short hands video looks like the elbows...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-19-2018, 10:24 AMUnderstand the initial shortening of the distance between the elbows, when do you think the elbows come closer together- At contact? After contact?...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-19-2018, 10:15 AMTried the drive back deal pitching but looked horrible. Took some video without a ball and she sees it now. She does not swing back, brings the ball...19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-18-2018, 05:30 PMWhen do you think the elbows start coming together?11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-18-2018, 05:05 PMWhere should her right hip be at when her toe is in the ground. I think it is behind her. I had some minor surgery and missed her last pitching...19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-18-2018, 01:02 PMHasn't gain any speed. I don't think it's a big deal unless it keeps getting worse. Daddy brag but nobody is hitting her so everyone is looking for...19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-17-2018, 08:29 PMYes it's a gym step. We always pitch with a rubber except before games.19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-17-2018, 07:58 PMNormally really smooth. I think she is pushing with her back foot19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-17-2018, 07:36 PMShe had an IP called this weekend. Started doing it the week before. Stopped rocking back and threw ok. 7 innings 14 K, 1 hit, but walked 6. Only two...19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-17-2018, 07:24 PMRH pitcher and stepping a few inches with her right foot. Not a crow hop or leap. It's a slide step.19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-17-2018, 06:29 PMBest way to correct a false step. Taking a small step off the mound. Throwing really well. This came out of nowhere.19 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- July 3, 1970 (48)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 94 Times in 69 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 09:52 PM
- Join Date
- 12:21 PM - julray quoted Tango in post ElbowsTY. I agree it doesn't hav...
- 11:36 AM - Tango quoted FiveFrameSwing in post ElbowsTango ... I don't believe mandating...
- 11:05 AM - coach james quoted Tango in post False StepWhere should her right hip...
- 11:02 AM - FiveFrameSwing quoted Tango in post Elbows...What do you teach? Tango ... I don't believe ...
- 10:24 AM - Tango quoted FiveFrameSwing in post Elbowsequidistant ... as in an equal dist...
- 10:15 AM - Tango quoted Ken B in post False Step#1 fix? Walk by the ump t...