- Older Activity
- Yesterday, 12:38 AM4+ weeks in my less-than-edumacated opinion. I've seen kids take 2-3 months off and come back REALLY strong and have never seen a break of any...5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-10-2018, 12:17 AMI really like how these videos and tidbits address this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijHqW1ZpcV8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T4Jd7GKg5Q...30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-09-2018, 11:47 PMYes, but probably not how you think. I'm hoping to make a short video someday soon that demonstrates/summarizes the foot sequence that results in a...30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-09-2018, 12:25 AMA brief exchange with Coach Enquist a few years ago got me thinking about this. Some years ago, I asked her about some teachings of her's in an old...3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-08-2018, 11:59 PMSo true! My youngest daughter is 15 and sports will likely end in 3-7 years. I'll probably work with 100's more from 7-21 in the next several years,...30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-08-2018, 05:18 PMWelcome to DFP! I really like your screen name. My hope is that in one year from now, you can look back at what you wholeheartedly taught and wish...158 replies | 21180 view(s)
- 12-08-2018, 05:01 PMThe other point I wanted to share was her torso orientation at release. I'd like to see a shot from behind or front to confirm, but my guess is I'd...30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-08-2018, 04:54 PMHi Aaron, Sorry for the delayed response. I touched on a few things in my response to coachbubbles. I've been wanting to go out and shoot some...30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-08-2018, 03:44 PMReally good stuff in those videos. I seem to find a seemingly new tidbit every time I watch them. Same for the IR, DM threads and the Balswick...1 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-08-2018, 02:18 PMMike pitching, only shot I found.10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-08-2018, 12:57 AMLove this footwork! PUSH PUSH! Really nice FSR!6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-07-2018, 11:25 PMHere's the before clip from May '15:6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-07-2018, 01:21 AMGood day at DFP! (BTW, it's 9:55 DFP Standard Time:...17 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-07-2018, 01:09 AMAt a quick look, I'd say only one of the girls in the video has decent mechanics. The rest would be better off focusing on improving their form and...30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-05-2018, 12:44 AMPlyos and core work (planks-n-stuff) are good as well. Avoid stuff like: https://www.facebook.com/fastpitchhuddle/videos/1053578008148462/ Added...30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-05-2018, 12:09 AMAaron, Really good stuff overall. I have a couple ideas on things I'd explore, but curious to know what her/your questions and concerns are? Do...30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-04-2018, 10:09 PMBoomers2012 did you get to meet Pinocchio?13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-03-2018, 02:17 AMA couple things...... 1. Look at her hand finish, this is good! Don't focus your time on IR in my opinion....IR looks good and natural so don't...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-03-2018, 01:54 AMYes, what others said, do not try and change drive foot turnout! IMO, it is a good thing and not something to try and "straighten up". I can point to...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-02-2018, 11:09 AMDo you have any video of full motion and with more light?16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-01-2018, 07:31 PMI've looked at the pitching content on Softball Spot and would discourage folks from looking for advice on pitching mechanics there. Haven't looked...6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-01-2018, 06:57 PMHere's some suggestions for how to post a new thread: Whenever possible, try to navigate the site from a desktop/laptop. Even a tablet or phone in...0 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-01-2018, 04:31 PMBelieve I would work on posture 1st, then address brush, which will probably be improved. Can't really tell from video, but it looks like she has a...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-30-2018, 04:16 PMDrive foot turnout looks to be minimal, from what I can see. I wouldn't worry with it. Some of the best in the business turn that drive foot a bit at...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-28-2018, 08:49 PMNext 2, FFS48 replies | 0 view(s)
- 48 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-28-2018, 08:39 PMNext 3 from txnick,48 replies | 0 view(s)
- 48 replies | 0 view(s)
- 48 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-28-2018, 08:24 PMReposting these gifs, originally posted by FFS48 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- November 23
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 726 Times in 390 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 11:31 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 3 of 3
- 09:43 PM - Ken B mentioned STRIKE3 in post Rachel Garcia - Analysis of Right Leg AFTER Push off - Leg AdductionSTRIKE3 I agree with your o...
- 10:57 AM - FiveFrameSwing quoted STRIKE3 in post Garcia - both feet movingMade a post in another threa...
- 08:50 AM - STRIKE3 quoted shaker1 in post Garcia - both feet movingSome More "nifty" footwork ...
- 07:36 AM - shaker1 quoted STRIKE3 in post Garcia - both feet moving... Here's your gif Strike3, I added another pau...
- 11:34 PM - Deleted Posts
- 10:47 AM - FiveFrameSwing quoted STRIKE3 in post Doug Gillis at pitching clinicgood question FFS which I kn...
- 12:30 AM - STRIKE3 quoted mmeece in post Ulnar nerve translocation surgery...ow nothing about it mmeece but I send you all w...
- 12:26 AM - STRIKE3 quoted FiveFrameSwing in post Doug Gillis at pitching clinicWas Gillis really promoting an over...
- 05:37 PM - Ken Krause quoted STRIKE3 in post Practice the Key to Reaching Your Destination Faster...ke it Ken! Thanks, Strike3. Hopefully it helps ...
- 02:35 PM - CanOfCorn quoted STRIKE3 in post what questions should be asked when looking for new teamI will add one to the list.....
- 07:53 AM - Jdaddy quoted STRIKE3 in post what questions should be asked when looking for new teamI will add one to the list.....
- 02:03 AM - Deleted Posts
- 11:02 PM - Deleted Posts