- Older Activity
- 11-05-2017, 01:01 PMNope... Obstruction is a delayed dead ball...fist out to the side. Interference is an immediate dead ball call. Hands up stopping play.2 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-25-2017, 11:17 AMIt's amusing and maddening to see teenagers calling each other out as if their own Hall of Fame credentials were already hanging on the wall. I've...56 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 243 Times in 154 Posts
- Last Activity
- 11-05-2017 03:08 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 07:55 PM - Cyder517 quoted Strike2 in post The Texas Charge foldedFast-forward to present day,...
- 07:22 PM - Eric F quoted Strike2 in post The Texas Charge foldedExactly right. Ten years ag...
- 06:54 PM - Strike2 quoted Eric F in post The Texas Charge foldedValid point. If my kids ha...
- 02:24 PM - GunnerShotgun quoted Strike2 in post Bunting hand position"Best practice" is quite oft...
- 01:50 PM - Strike2 quoted GunnerShotgun in post Bunting hand positionAs a coach you are obligated to se...
- 01:43 PM - Bob516 quoted Strike2 in post The Texas Charge foldedSo, are you saying that wome...
- 01:23 PM - Strike2 quoted Bob516 in post The Texas Charge foldedJust to play devil's advoca...
- 05:40 PM - Ken Krause quoted Strike2 in post Bunting hand positionWHY is pinching the bat, for...
- 01:35 AM - GunnerShotgun quoted Strike2 in post Bunting hand positionWHY is pinching the bat, for...
- 01:07 AM - Strike2 quoted Gags in post Batter plows first base donít understandIIRC, contact isn't requi...
- 01:01 AM - Strike2 quoted GunnerShotgun in post Bunting hand positionYou definitely don't want to be pi...