- Older Activity
- 09-18-2017, 11:56 AMYou polled them??? I can buy "some", but you're saying "most common" along with the 33". From what I can tell, most college players are in...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-18-2017, 11:37 AMUnder Armour makes a very solid women's fastpitch pant. Durable, and not expensive.14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-17-2017, 03:35 PM32 inches is a common bat size in college? I'd like to know where you got that from.14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-16-2017, 11:46 AMAs is the case with most everyone, my kid left a team under less than friendly circumstances a few years ago. That team folded later that season,...18 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-16-2017, 11:40 AMIt does look like too much on paper, but as a practical matter, you probably won't play that much. It's really hard to play EVERY weekend. Weather...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-13-2017, 09:48 AMIf the runner is successfully thrown out at 2B or 3B, then technically I guess it's a Fielder's Choice. However, given this specific scenario,...36 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-11-2017, 11:59 AMIce for an active pitcher during a game? Ridiculous. Icing an injury for a short time is one thing, but I've seen it way overused recently,...37 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-07-2017, 02:53 PMDing Ding Ding! Thank you...that's the first thing I saw. The kid's swing is less the problem than trying to make contact on an inside pitch behind...34 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-21-2017, 05:31 PMFWIW, I've always used high quality polarized lenses when I've played ball or did anything else where picking out a small object was important. My...11 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 235 Times in 149 Posts
- Last Activity
- 09-18-2017 03:24 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 09:20 AM - slugger3 quoted Strike2 in post Interesting article about travel ball and recruitingI know of two players in my ...
- 05:43 PM - Strike2 quoted slugger3 in post Interesting article about travel ball and recruitingI'd love to hear from a paren...