- Older Activity
- Yesterday, 08:36 PMPeer pressure can be a great thing with girls. The offender knows just how vindictive and nasty they can be. No one wants to suffer the wrath of a...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-17-2019, 01:38 PMEverything you said is correct. However, I know you've seen it as have I. There are umpires who should not be let behind plate under any...27 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-15-2019, 01:46 AMTo whom did the umpire say what he would call a strike? Was it the coach, catcher or pitcher? What need to happen is multiple HC's need to...27 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-11-2019, 09:50 PMWhen they first started doing that people accused PGF of "fixing" the seeding. After that they started streaming the drawing and that shut everyone...25 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-07-2019, 01:36 PMWhen the DD was playing HS the first-year the new varsity coach has a similar problem. She cut a player. Mommy and daddy made a big stink about it....34 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-07-2019, 09:14 AMThe problem here is not the with the coach or the AD. You must have a defective mirror at home. It is not showing you are THAT parent.34 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-25-2019, 12:18 PMThat is a totally inaccurate statement. Pitchers need to be in pitching condition physically. It is much different than being conditioned to run...29 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-22-2019, 12:57 AMSaw this earlier about a VB volunteer coach. Volunteer volleyball coach accused of stealing underwear from female players0 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-21-2019, 09:56 AMSparky Guy replied to a thread Dad "promoted" to assistant and all hell breaks loose (LONG) in Softball DiscussionsThat is one of the things that irks me to no end. It usually comes from someone who has never played organized sports.35 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-19-2019, 09:54 PMI have news for you. A catcher's mitt does not help that much. Especially if your DD is hitting 60+. The index finger and pad below the index...17 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-19-2019, 09:49 PMWhen my DD was playing she was an average fielder. Her home to 1st times could be timed with a sun dial. She was a .150 hitter on a good day. But...29 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
2 Visitor Messages
About Sparky Guy
WOC: "Only the names change." RIP Ed. You impacted a lot of lives.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 04-25-2012 01:34 AM
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 1,534 Times in 837 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 03:17 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 2 of 2
- 05:35 PM - inde53546 quoted Sparky Guy in post How does your org handle jersey numbers?Whatever happened to, his name ...
- 05:04 PM - Sparky Guy quoted chinamigarden in post How does your org handle jersey numbers?That one and the Ray Ray thread we...
- 04:59 PM - Sparky Guy quoted Softballmom2008 in post How does your org handle jersey numbers?This is for a travel organization. I...
- 04:39 PM - chinamigarden quoted Sparky Guy in post How does your org handle jersey numbers?I have to chuckle remembering t...
- 04:32 PM - Sparky Guy quoted chinamigarden in post How does your org handle jersey numbers?Important info needed before you c...