- Older Activity
- 11-04-2018, 02:09 PMLooking at her in the "Wide 55" drill it looks like she is letting her hand come up over her head too far and she is keeping her arm behind her to...15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-04-2018, 01:03 AMOne of the things I do is to tell the players if they make a mistake. I'm not picking on them when I explain what they did wrong to the whole team. ...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-02-2018, 10:28 AMThere are plenty of good coaches in youth sports today. The inherent problem with coaching is you'll never make all the team parents all happy all...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-31-2018, 12:18 PMHere is my breakdown of parents by softball player age. 1st year 10U. I'm feeling overwhelmed and confused. The players are so good. The coach...47 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-31-2018, 11:45 AMYour DD needs to practice with her teammates. They need to learn how to pick up their game play level to match your DD's. The best place to do that...47 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-30-2018, 11:56 AMThat statement says you're learning about the game. This statement says you're still "That Dad." at heart. If you want a real eye opener...47 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-29-2018, 08:14 PMThere's you're answer in a nutshell. The coach is trying to develop a team of 12-13 players. You're only worried about your DD. It sounds like...47 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-26-2018, 07:40 PMSparky Guy replied to a thread Could be the most frightening 8 words ever uttered on the sidelines in Softball DiscussionsThe one that will make your heart drop into your stomach. "I hurt my knee on the last play."26 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-20-2018, 12:17 PMI'm sure that made her catching coach smile. Great block, up on her feet quick, avoided the moving batter and made a perfect throw to 3d for the...6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-17-2018, 08:10 PMI call that a "Gym Step." Some girls develop it when they are pitching in a gym or on a hard floor with no hole in the front of the pitching rubber...19 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
2 Visitor Messages
About Sparky Guy
WOC: "Only the names change."
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 04-25-2012 02:34 AM
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 1,505 Times in 824 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 08:13 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 2 of 2
- 05:29 PM - iSitOnBuckets quoted Sparky Guy in post How much bench time should I expect?Your DD needs to practice with ...
- 12:18 PM - Sparky Guy quoted grcsftbll in post How much bench time should I expect?Most 10U and a healthy number ...
- 11:45 AM - Sparky Guy quoted iSitOnBuckets in post How much bench time should I expect?Doh, by "talk to the coach" I was ...
- 11:08 PM - Pocket Radar, Inc. quoted Sparky Guy in post RevFire 2 is available...for real..no joke...like today..now.PR Inc., thanks for the feedbac...
- 10:24 PM - Pocket Radar, Inc. quoted Sparky Guy in post RevFire 2 is available...for real..no joke...like today..now.I can't understand why a compan...
- 08:40 PM - Sparky Guy quoted riseball in post Akron refuses to allow student-athlete out of Letter of IntentFWIW - The parent also has to...