- Older Activity
- 04-27-2017, 04:56 PMTwo things that got me thinking about walk up music, 1. its part of the USSSA player profile and 2. how cool and it was at Mizzou softball and how...58 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-26-2017, 02:12 PMThat sounds like an issue with that team and not the music itself.58 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-26-2017, 01:13 PMBusted :cool:58 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-25-2017, 04:42 PMDD after a long search has selected American Idiot if the team decides to do walk up music58 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-25-2017, 08:29 AMDD 12u team is debating using walk up music for when the players come up to bat. My thoughts are that I can see it as something fun for the girls,...58 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-23-2017, 09:21 AMSo team rules and the laws of your state allowed you to drink while underage? Do I think marijuana should be legal absolutely. Do I think the...145 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-21-2017, 03:54 PMSMS90 replied to a thread Dealing with a delusional parent who thinks he is a coach in Softball CatchingI thank the difference could be a good to great pitcher can keep fly balls getting pounded to right field all day.94 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-20-2017, 11:55 AMJust for the record my 11 yr old verbaled to Oregon the other evening. Now they never offered or know who she is, but she has verbally committed to...21 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-19-2017, 04:44 PMNot bad advice I have always set behind the plate and try to keep my mouth shut, a lot better at that this year. I always try to stay positive,...9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-19-2017, 12:36 PMHer new catching coach who is a follower of the NECC method is working on cleaning up her blocking mentioned that it will take around 2,000 pitches...9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-18-2017, 08:59 PMShe is 11 first year playing a new team and a step up in competition.9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-18-2017, 04:51 PMDD seems to be too anxious this year trying too make to much happen. She is swinging at bad pitches, hurrying throws, basically pressing too hard. ...9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-14-2017, 04:20 PMI don't consider our situation "daddy ball" which is why I used the quotes.37 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-14-2017, 01:13 PMWe are having a very good experience right now playing on a "daddy ball" team. Both the HC's DD and mine are catchers. So far they have split...37 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-11-2017, 11:36 AMOne thing to think about is this for you or for them?36 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-11-2017, 08:34 AMHave you thought the amount of practice you are having might be why you only have 11 girls. I know if my daughter was playing high school ball and...36 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-11-2017, 08:05 AMJust from looking it seems like an awful lot of commitment for rec ball. However rec ball where you can be totally different from where I am.36 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-10-2017, 01:55 PMBut did you ask her if she wants to play softball? You might have but you say you talked about attitude and not listening, not the same things.37 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-10-2017, 01:20 PMMaybe ask her if she wants to play softball. I know Mom and Dad said she does, but does she really find out.37 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-10-2017, 09:28 AMSee the discussion in the rules section, the runner can be touched as long as it is not a way to assist the runner. Hi Fives, handshakes, fist...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-10-2017, 08:17 AMI had a similar conversation with my daughter yesterday who is 11. She had a sleepover at a friends house the night before which as you all know...7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-07-2017, 11:27 AMSMS90 replied to a thread I think we need a private Friday Check in 4/7/17 in Being a Softball ParentPractice Sunday, private hitting lesson Tuesday, and first league games on Wednesday.20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-07-2017, 11:25 AMIsn't it all my own time, Mr. Hand? If you agree to spend an hour each practice working with my DD on her catching skills plus another half hour...64 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-07-2017, 08:01 AMOn most teams pitchers and catchers don't receive specialized instructions on how to play their positions. While it's regrettable to have to miss a...64 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-03-2017, 08:42 AMDD played her first games of the spring and with her new team yesterday in a four game indoor tournament at the Chiefs indoor training camp facility....11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-30-2017, 02:34 PMIf I was any more relaxed I be dead. I see your point however he turned to confront her after she shoved him, unless I saw it wrong which is always...294 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-30-2017, 01:57 PMFreedom of Speech is a wonderful thing, such as not giving a hi five people you don't like. However after hearing the word at least ten times a day...294 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-30-2017, 01:53 PMSo making a bad play is losing your cool, ok got it. Doing what you did the previous two days is losing your cool, got it. Responding when someone...294 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-30-2017, 01:29 PMOk so this has me all kinds of confused. Did she lose her cool because she would give him a hi five or did she lose her cool when she shoved/pushed...294 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-30-2017, 01:09 PMIf anyone was "triggered" it was Walton. I hate that term my kids use it jokingly all the time till I had to ban it in the house. People will do...294 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 45 Times in 30 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 01:12 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 02:03 PM - CRJC quoted SMS90 in post Dealing with unruly player?But did you ask her if she...
- 01:55 PM - SMS90 quoted CRJC in post Dealing with unruly player?You'd think actually talk...
- 01:44 PM - CRJC quoted SMS90 in post Dealing with unruly player?Maybe ask her if she wants...
- 01:30 PM - Eric F quoted SMS90 in post Dealing with unruly player?Maybe ask her if she wants...
- 11:37 AM - GunnerShotgun quoted SMS90 in post Skip practice for private pitching lesson.If you don't think the tim...
- 11:35 AM - Rocketech1 quoted SMS90 in post Skip practice for private pitching lesson.If you don't think the tim...
- 11:25 AM - SMS90 quoted Rocketech1 in post Skip practice for private pitching lesson.IMO, no excuse for missing a te...
- 08:01 AM - SMS90 quoted EmToTheDee in post Skip practice for private pitching lesson."Our first game is tomorrow" an...