- Older Activity
- 05-10-2018, 07:18 PMSeattlecoach replied to a thread Northern softball: Is your softball schedule as messed up as ours? in Softball DiscussionsWe have some rainouts but the standard around here for HS is turf fields so unless things get really bad the game goes on. I'm surprised your...15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-08-2018, 03:53 PMSeattlecoach replied to a thread where would you put this hitter in your lineup in Coaching SoftballThis might be the biggest problem. Is helping build confidence in young girls important? Yes of course. But giving her a different spot in the...30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-06-2018, 01:38 AMSeattlecoach replied to a thread where would you put this hitter in your lineup in Coaching SoftballI assume this is you kid? I recommend dropping it and not looking back. Or, if it really bothers her, work hard to be 1st in OBP, not 6th.30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-02-2018, 05:28 PMAgree 6-9 is a huge age difference. For 8 and 9 year olds kid pitch, no walks allowed. After 4 balls on a batter the coach comes in to pitch,...16 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 184 Times in 96 Posts
- Last Activity
- 05-23-2018 01:38 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 07:06 PM - Seattlecoach quoted Rocketech1 in post 14U team DQ'ed at LL World Series for social media postMaybe its different in Californ...
- 05:10 PM - Eric F quoted Seattlecoach in post Competitive End-of-practice DrillsMakes me wonder if you can flip t...
- 02:22 PM - Eric F quoted Seattlecoach in post Competitive End-of-practice Drillswhen i was a player we called thi...
- 02:16 PM - 4 girl's dad quoted Seattlecoach in post Competitive End-of-practice DrillsWhen I was a player we called thi...
- 01:11 PM - Seattlecoach quoted Eric F in post Competitive End-of-practice DrillsThis one gets a love or hat...