- Older Activity
- Yesterday, 02:39 PMOnly with idiots. But then it was easy to interpret their signs when they were using the macarena signalling method as well. A decent grid-based...10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-19-2018, 11:34 AMmarriard started a thread Looking for guest opportunity for New England Finest's for DD & Teammate in Softball DiscussionsAs a bunch of colleges have requested they be there and ost of their top 10 choices are in attendence, DD and her teammate are looking to guest play...0 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-18-2018, 02:16 PMFor Jake and all the pitchers I work with it is long toss every time you set foot on the field. Pretty much every SEC venue I have been to pitchers...78 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-17-2018, 03:16 PMGoing to start with the good. She is tall and athletic with long arms and legs. She works it all out there is going to be some fun speed to come. ...3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-17-2018, 05:03 AMYou really do not get it, yet. Keep supporting her, at some point it will click and you will understand.78 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-17-2018, 04:53 AMGetting a scholarship is only one of the many benefits of playing college softball. It is a totally different experience and college lifestyle. It...31 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-17-2018, 04:35 AMBig tournaments like the SEC, NCAA Regional, and NCAA Super Regional play? I guess my DD did it all wrong for 4 years. :)10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-14-2018, 10:08 AMYou have that right.78 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-14-2018, 10:03 AMI will echo every other response. If she wants to be out there - and she has the mentality for it, long term there is nothing better and more...78 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-13-2018, 10:47 PMGood info. You make the bang-bang call as much with your hearing at first as you do with your eyes. At umpire school they actually do a drill with...2 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-13-2018, 09:38 AMI haven't used it quite this way - but I will now :-)13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-13-2018, 09:28 AMIt actually gets hard to read when you use too many colors. Been there, toned it back down. We use www.nevermissasign.com to create ours...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-12-2018, 03:01 PMGreat SAT score! There are a couple of Ivy schools in softball that I certainly suspect do this especially based on how (and sometimes who) they...38 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-11-2018, 04:10 PMThere is roughly 2.5x as many female athletes playing softball in college versus swimming (roughly 33000 softball, 13,500 swimming) However if a...137 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-11-2018, 10:28 AMmarriard replied to a thread Recruiting video - professionally or do it yourself? in Playing College SoftballYou don't need anything more than your phone and a $15 tripod. There are plenty of free video editing tools that are more than sufficient. You are...7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-10-2018, 11:41 PMIf you want a nice vacation with some softball it is probably some fun. (There is some blatant parent ego boosting as part of these events as well)...1 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-09-2018, 09:49 PMAlways tough, but you can't be teaching one thing and your HC another because then the girls will go nowhere. And changing people's mind on these...23 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-09-2018, 12:47 PMI am not clear. Did they make a new rule or did your coaches not understand the actual rules the league is run under? Because those are two...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-08-2018, 11:31 AMTotally awesome to get to play in the first game for the first team ever. Something to always remember and something only the girls there today will...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-08-2018, 10:42 AMWay cool. Did she get to throw the first live pitch for the program as well?12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-06-2018, 02:13 PMBy screwball I assume you are actually referring to bulletspin?119 replies | 41544 view(s)
- 09-05-2018, 05:02 PMmarriard replied to a thread Wow - got to see the side of the coach we'd been warned about! in Softball DiscussionsContinue to be really sick of coaches who think that somehow they are 'being tough on their players' or 'teaching them life lessons' when in reality...29 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-04-2018, 01:29 PMmarriard replied to a thread Easton Synge and Combat Morphed in Softball Equipment & Product ReviewsAt this age and weight this is probably the better idea. If there is nothing wrong with the current bat - and the cf8 is a good bat - why replace it?...10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-04-2018, 12:55 PMmarriard replied to a thread Easton Synge and Combat Morphed in Softball Equipment & Product ReviewsI honestly haven't seen either of these bats since 2014 and I am not sure either are acceptably stamped anymore. If you are looking for reasonably...10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-03-2018, 08:18 PMYou guys let me know if you get anywhere close to SF. I may just pop in for sh*ts and giggles is it's close enough.:cool:62 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-03-2018, 09:38 AMIt was weird... my DD has her own agenda that currently doesn't involve D1 (certainly not P5) so it was not really on her mind. She got 5 or 6...22 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-02-2018, 02:51 PMI guarantee I wont manage this. Parents speak at our senior night game - I am not getting through that either. Less than a couple of years away... so...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-01-2018, 02:30 PMOr even Kaitlin Lee. :)78 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-01-2018, 12:37 PMIf your regular practice regimen does not include a healthy dose of long toss, do not expect to see much in the way of increased velocity. Even on...78 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-31-2018, 05:00 PMOK - back to the OP instead of the speed/spin/control argument where everyone is saying basically the same thing (which is average pitchers have one...78 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About Rooster's Dad
- Date of Birth
- December 20, 1972 (45)
About Rooster's Dad
- Central Florida
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 68 Times in 35 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 10:07 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 4 of 4
No results to display...
- 03:55 PM - BobInMadison quoted Rooster's Dad in post Official 2017 World Series Thread-Sponsored by high ticket pricesSo far offense can pretty much be ...
- 06:59 PM - Bob516 quoted Rooster's Dad in post How to help a girl become a team leaderOh no, I didn't get that implicati...
- 06:47 PM - Rooster's Dad quoted Bob516 in post How to help a girl become a team leaderI certainly did not mean to...
- 06:01 PM - Bob516 quoted Rooster's Dad in post How to help a girl become a team leaderThere's a right way to do this and...
- 02:49 PM - inde53546 quoted Rooster's Dad in post How to help a girl become a team leaderThere's a right way to do this and...
- 10:17 AM - nikkilugi quoted Rooster's Dad in post Advice for stressed out new travel ball parent....Hip flask. I bring a flask - for ...
- 09:12 PM - junkball quoted Rooster's Dad in post Advice for stressed out new travel ball parent....Hip flask. At this point I can'...
- 11:00 AM - Rooster's Dad quoted Ken B in post Plateau frustration...What are we missing?? video includedBack view: 10131 In addit...