- Older Activity
- 01-17-2019, 02:11 PMWe don't do cardio/conditioing/agility at the beginning or end - we do it throughout and it is built into the softball skills/drills/scrimmages we...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-17-2019, 01:59 PMThis is a very good read: https://titleixspecialists.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Q-A-Baseball-Softball-Fields.pdf11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-17-2019, 01:52 PMIt takes only one person to be brave enough. Get your facts and documentation in line. Make sure you understand what softball did and does versus...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-16-2019, 02:34 PMMore live hitting at practice and less saying 'calm down'. Bringing attention to it just adds to the stress. If you don't have the pitching to...48 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-16-2019, 02:06 PMYou have to have someone who is directly or indirectly effected if it gets to this stage. Ideally you are looking for someone it is hard to retaliate...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-16-2019, 11:36 AMFirst - are you going to be able to do three teams? In our area it is just Varsity & JV so you can't have an 9th grade team or a JV2 team or...15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-15-2019, 11:06 AMGood to hear the surgery went well and hope everything goes well in the recovery process.25 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-14-2019, 04:40 PM"Which Time?"...…Is my answer when someone asks how far I hit my driver.45 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-14-2019, 02:02 PMWell that is a new one. Nowhere near the worst one, but at least a new one. Ok... first, lessons to be learned: Coaches - if you want a player,...15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-14-2019, 07:23 AMThis is why my DD doesn't go to exposure camps unless a coach specifically asks her to. Looking the part matters too much in that environment. It...92 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-10-2019, 09:03 PMOver the years I clocked more than a few exit speeds when my DD was pitching. Some were damn impressive! :)45 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-10-2019, 08:53 PMWell wishes sent your way YOCOACH!31 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-09-2019, 03:53 PMSome help from your assistant coaches would be the thing you most need. Stop doing it all yourself :-) Since that probably wont happen, I like...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-09-2019, 09:49 AMI am sure it was a 'some of your credits wont transfer and you wont be able to graduate on time' or a 'we don't offer those classes' situation.32 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-08-2019, 05:18 PMDo not think for a minute that your DD is starting too late. At her age she if she is properly motivated she will progress quickly. I would much...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-08-2019, 05:07 PMI would expect that her mental game would be a big concern. Will be interesting to see how she does this season without Rocha.12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-08-2019, 03:17 PM1) Player A wears #23 but Player B joins the team and her parents own a pole barn which is used by the organization for winter workouts so she is...24 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-07-2019, 09:53 AMThis is the biggest myth in sports.21 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-04-2019, 05:31 PMSoftball loses a lot of pitchers to your situation - their hitting and fielding is in front of their pitching level and they have to make a decision...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-03-2019, 08:57 PMPitching requires an explosive athletic movement toward home plate. Not sure why you want to stand sideways at the start. I get that they do in...31 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-03-2019, 01:13 PMGood to hear. Keep us posted on her progression into beast mode! :)13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-02-2019, 06:22 PMOur org and teams have never spent a lot of uniforms. We have won and placed in many national-level tournaments in our $25 dri-fits. My DD's team...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-31-2018, 03:48 PMA very reliable source stated it was multiple players with at least one pregnancy.31 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-31-2018, 03:42 PMIf you are going to select an example of a Pitcher in a Game you would do well to pick someone who is successful due in large part to great...31 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-27-2018, 07:21 PMI posted in this thread quite a while ago regarding my dd using the system. She is now 1 full year removed from college ball and did a summer of pro...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-25-2018, 01:21 PMYou guys all rock. May you have a great holiday season and a great new year!!!3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-23-2018, 12:53 PMGot into a big argument with someone online... They spent most of December posting about how players need to be involved in multiple sports, take...18 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-22-2018, 07:21 PMOn of the basic constructs of pitching is that you need to get the force going toward home plate. Anything not headed toward the plate is wasted...31 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-21-2018, 07:19 AMIf you wanted to slow pitchers down and make them less effective this is the way to go. As for it making it harder to steal, I am not sure you are...31 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About Rooster's Dad
- Date of Birth
- December 20, 1972 (46)
About Rooster's Dad
- Central Florida
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 70 Times in 36 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 10:27 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 4 of 4
No results to display...
- 04:55 PM - BobInMadison quoted Rooster's Dad in post Official 2017 World Series Thread-Sponsored by high ticket pricesSo far offense can pretty much be ...
- 07:59 PM - Bob516 quoted Rooster's Dad in post How to help a girl become a team leaderOh no, I didn't get that implicati...
- 07:47 PM - Rooster's Dad quoted Bob516 in post How to help a girl become a team leaderI certainly did not mean to...
- 07:01 PM - Bob516 quoted Rooster's Dad in post How to help a girl become a team leaderThere's a right way to do this and...
- 03:49 PM - inde53546 quoted Rooster's Dad in post How to help a girl become a team leaderThere's a right way to do this and...
- 11:17 AM - nikkilugi quoted Rooster's Dad in post Advice for stressed out new travel ball parent....Hip flask. I bring a flask - for ...
- 10:12 PM - junkball quoted Rooster's Dad in post Advice for stressed out new travel ball parent....Hip flask. At this point I can'...
- 12:00 PM - Rooster's Dad quoted Ken B in post Plateau frustration...What are we missing?? video includedBack view: 10131 In addit...