- Older Activity
- Yesterday, 11:10 AMThat seems like a good level of commitment to helping her :) I'd just say a few more things. Be realistic about her talent level today. She might...18 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 11:01 AMPlay whiffle ball with her in the backyard, hitting any moving ball will be a good start for her. Play a ton of it and have her improve over time,...18 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-13-2017, 12:33 PMYeah it wasn't necessarily an original thought, but it's one I like (to steal and use) :)196 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-13-2017, 10:25 AMbiomechanics vs physics. physics can "explain" every swing -- good or bad. the secret sauce is in *how* you move, ie, the biomechanics of the swing,...196 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-13-2017, 07:42 AMTks FFS. I like practical hitting session stuff like this, very useful.27 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-12-2017, 04:21 PMI'm at 18U too. What do I tell our hitters? Simple. Is pitcher trying to get ahead? Then be ready to jump on first pitch. Not only can that give you...36 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-12-2017, 03:43 PMWatch the pitcher. First strike tendency is just another pattern to figure out with each individual pitcher you face, the same as understanding their...36 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-12-2017, 12:36 PMYes, this is the best way to describe it I think. Old swing he loads "back" holds it unloads out of it. New swing it never stops moving around the...140 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-12-2017, 11:16 AMFFS, what is your advice or plan for hitters that begin to learn and feel how to create stretch and sequence off a tee but freeze up or shortcut when...27 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-12-2017, 11:06 AMIf you watch Moneyball one of the reasons taking pitches was advocated was to drive up pitch counts to work through starters and bullpens and get to...36 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-10-2017, 03:12 PMRichK replied to a thread I need some guidance - HS coach wants to change daughter from pitcher to catcher in Softball DiscussionsWho catches YOUR daughter? the team's other pitcher lol?28 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-01-2017, 09:56 AMtrying to figure out how to embed the original tweet...no luck. anybody been successful embedding a tweet and/or tweet video on DFP? just curious.......13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-30-2017, 09:58 AMNice post. Inside low in particular is almost impossible to hit for the barrel pushers I have (18U--ingrained patterns). You get dugout-behind-them...140 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 512 Times in 310 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 08:34 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 12:46 PM - rdbass quoted RichK in post smaller 13 yr old swingYeah it wasn't necessarily...
- 12:33 PM - RichK quoted rdbass in post smaller 13 yr old swingI agree....: Yeah it wasn'...
- 11:20 AM - rdbass quoted RichK in post smaller 13 yr old swingbiomechanics vs physics. p...
- 07:42 AM - RichK quoted FiveFrameSwing in post 13 yr old Swing FeedbackThis happens. A kid can begin to g...
- 02:19 AM - FiveFrameSwing quoted RichK in post 13 yr old Swing FeedbackFFS, what is your advice o...
- 04:21 PM - RichK quoted GunnerShotgun in post "Take more pitches"??I just looked up our First Strike ...
- 03:58 PM - GunnerShotgun quoted RichK in post "Take more pitches"??Watch the pitcher. First s...
- 03:43 PM - RichK quoted GunnerShotgun in post "Take more pitches"??I thought I was the only one think...
- 01:10 PM - Spartans21 quoted RichK in post Turning the barrelYes, this is the best way ...
- 12:36 PM - RichK quoted Spartans21 in post Turning the barrelAnother good one........Load an...
- 02:11 PM - Deleted Posts