- Older Activity
- Yesterday, 08:19 AMhttps://youtu.be/ghEs1l4NltA As a coach when I see this body language, I have to assume she's not "all in"... I can only go off of first...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-20-2019, 12:16 PMAgreed.... She's pitching with natural I/R.... she just has a forced (fist on chin) finish.... most likely to appease her coach24 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-20-2019, 12:13 PMLike Ken said, its just a guess without video, however I'm betting it's happening for 1 of 2 reasons.... a late release making the ball come off the...4 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-20-2019, 12:08 PMNot necessarily... the elbow "popping out" is just a result of the pronating forearm... don't force this, just allow it to happen naturally.56 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-20-2019, 12:05 PMSoooo much better!! Now ramp up the intensity slowly, with an attentive eye on maintaining this brush and roll56 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-18-2019, 11:14 AMFirst off, I'd try to pick up at least 2 more girls quickly. Secondly, an eye roll or scoff at me as their coach is tolerated for about .02 seconds....16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-18-2019, 07:38 AMI tried Java's drill on the queen... seems to work well in conjunction...124 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-15-2019, 03:29 PMTake the ball and glove away from her. Work on just driving out with emphasis on her right leg. I'll typically do this with most kids as part of her...124 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-15-2019, 11:55 AMAbsolutely not HE.... I like a lot of what this kid is doing. Nice overlap in her drive. Good amount of brush and I/R I'd personally recommend...24 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-15-2019, 11:46 AMYour dd is a great example of a kid who is reaching out with her left, rather than creating a thrust with her right leg.124 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-14-2019, 01:41 PMDoesn't look completely horrible. I see a small degree of what looks like an attempt at I/R. Please read and then re-read I/R in the classroom. Get...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-14-2019, 01:19 PMThe rubber is a bit small... I'm guessing now because its not in front of me, but I'd say its approx 12' wide, 4" deep, and about 1-3/4" tall124 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-13-2019, 09:19 AMThank you.... for not being simple minded and argumentative, and realizing that this is not about simply changing the name of a drill... but rather...43 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-12-2019, 01:23 PMI'm certainly not trying to be offensive. As a 15 year ARMY vet, I've seen more than my share of suicide, depression, and stuff I won't get into. I...43 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-12-2019, 01:18 PMI'm guessing your response implys you're offended....43 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-12-2019, 07:54 AMstfg....????344 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-12-2019, 07:42 AMNice try.... LOL but Tatonka called it. That a sugar glider. ahhhh, The elusive flying squirrel... I'll continue to wait patiently Here is a...17 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-11-2019, 01:31 PMFastpitch Foundations is like a flying squirrel.... We've heard of them, but no one has actually ever seen one!! ;)17 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-10-2019, 11:15 PMcoach james replied to a thread Average Speed for a 12U pitcher?? and Off season prep to get ready for Season,,,, in Softball PitchingRIP Chris..... Love (and miss) this guy's honesty99 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-09-2019, 06:35 PMI had another student use it for the first time today... She averaged 52 with the occasional 53 for the first 20 min of upper body work. We then...124 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-07-2019, 12:14 PMThose are a couple of my students in those clips... Pay attention to the release of the ball. Notice how the kinetic energy is being passed into...56 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-07-2019, 11:38 AMRemember that there are 4 points of resistance. 1. Front leg, 2. hips, 3. torso, and 4. upper arm compressed against the ribs. Your dd is like Ken...56 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-07-2019, 09:10 AMplease elaborate on the bold statement?56 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-06-2019, 02:31 PMThat is 100% what I was thinking! She looks so quick to field a batted ball that her resistance is moot as she "gets set"19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-05-2019, 04:52 PMWas she taught to get into a defensive position after release?19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-04-2019, 10:04 PMI like it.... It says "let's go" in a non verbal way!!!27 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-04-2019, 08:09 PMGreat idea...18 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-04-2019, 08:36 AMNo. Cupping is only relevant throughout the release. Grip, and initial cupping of the wrist are just a couple variables between pitchers. Sara Pauly...30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-01-2019, 03:52 PMsociety of fragile snowflakes43 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-01-2019, 03:50 PMMy dd's school has been holding workouts and open gyms for the last 3 months.... "tryouts" are a legality by this point... we knew who made varsity,...12 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
1 Visitor Messages
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 05-22-2012 05:45 AM
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 2,457 Times in 1,438 Posts
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 3 of 3
- 08:58 PM - BB875 quoted redhotcoach in post ISU has the Big 12 Pitcher and Player of the Week!Just a non judgmental don't crea...
- 12:05 PM - knightsb quoted redhotcoach in post ISU has the Big 12 Pitcher and Player of the Week!Just a non judgmental don't crea...
- 10:56 PM - DRDRODD quoted redhotcoach in post Asking for help again!Ok, if you must do something, wo...
- 07:29 PM - Spartans21 quoted redhotcoach in post Asking for help again!Leave it alone! She has better ...
- 07:09 PM - iMlearning quoted redhotcoach in post Moving To A Heavier Bat?Dd had a teammate, almost set na...
- 11:30 PM - marriard quoted redhotcoach in post Diamond9 Showcase - Orlando - this coming weekend - anyone done this before?Lol. The good ones have become ...
- 07:50 PM - redhotcoach quoted Rocketech1 in post Diamond9 Showcase - Orlando - this coming weekend - anyone done this before?Don't worry, there are so many ...
- 06:11 PM - Deleted Posts