- Older Activity
- Yesterday, 01:21 PMI am sure the instructor can pass the word just as TB coaches still can. I would bet there will be some new code words used to get info out without...10 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 11:32 AMBasically your DD needs to keep doing what she is doing. Keep emailing and keep letting coaches know her schedule and her interest in the school....10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-20-2018, 05:05 PMTom, She can and should still email coaches. We will still see coaches watching our age group in showcases because since the early recruiting has...96 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-20-2018, 01:55 PMAfter speaking with a coach last night and getting some clarification my best advice and the advice I was given is do not panic. This will benefit...96 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-19-2018, 03:13 PMI think you are right about the late bloomers. I honestly think it will be great for my DD. We have been told multiple times she is a SEC talent with...96 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-19-2018, 11:39 AMI have heard the same thing. It seemed like we had more coaches watching us during the actual bracket play at showcases like the Legacy last summer...96 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-19-2018, 11:31 AMThe coaches will still be at the big showcases watching the 14's because they still have to see them. They can't wait until their junior year to...96 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-19-2018, 09:07 AMThe only thing I really don't like is the fact coaches cannot invite kids to camp. You don't have to talk about offers or host an unofficial when a...96 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-19-2018, 09:03 AMFrom an assistant for your beloved Gamecocks kids younger than HS become PSA's as soon as any type of recruiting talks happens. So technically they...96 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-18-2018, 04:17 PMOnce its voted on next week if it passes it goes into effect immediately. The only ones I really see impacted are the class of 2021 that freshmen...96 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-16-2018, 10:30 AMAnother issue with the pace of play is coaches giving signals on every stinking pitch while at bat. If the number 4 hitter is up with the bases...21 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-16-2018, 08:47 AMIt's not the arm band slowing them down its the coach. If they can't call numbers how do you think they could give a signal any faster. If a coach is...21 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-12-2018, 09:43 AMOurs start and play the entire game.2 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-09-2018, 11:12 AMRambler34 replied to a thread 12U Coaches: A poll about how many errors are acceptable in Softball DiscussionsThis is a hard one ot answer because different situations call for different actions. It has always been about effort and the willingness to push...24 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-06-2018, 09:33 AMI spoke with a PAC-12 coach at the D9 this fall. She was watching a game prior to ours and as it wrapped up I introduced my self and gave her our...15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-05-2018, 02:20 PMI have a problem with the hypocrisy of the coaches. They say early recruiting needs to end and then you see them watching 12U teams play. We actually...15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-03-2018, 12:41 PMRambler34 replied to a thread Advice on keeping 10U daughter focused after long delay in Softball DiscussionsThey are 9 and 10 so let them play and have fun. Shut them down about an hour and a half out to rest and then warm up. If they aren't having fun they...6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-28-2018, 12:04 PMRambler34 replied to a thread See Rachel Lawson still doesn't know when to pull a pitcher... in College Softball News and DiscussionsThought the exact same thing. I was very impressed that Carlson kept her pitch count pretty low considering she threw 12 full innings. Only 130...2 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-26-2018, 03:04 PMRambler34 replied to a thread Wouldn't believe it, if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes in Softball DiscussionsOn Facebook find Impact-Fisher. The y are a Ga Impact team and posted a video yesterday of their 2023 UF commit hitting one at least 300'.90 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Lucky Dad enjoying watching 12yo.chase her dreams.
- Hobbies? Yea right! I know what my parents went through now.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 333 Times in 181 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 04:47 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 01:47 PM - MNDad quoted Rambler34 in post Now what? What sort of contact is okay?I am sure the instructor can p...
- 01:21 PM - Rambler34 quoted GoGamecocks in post Now what? What sort of contact is okay?Good deal. So here's a more spe...
- 11:37 AM - GoGamecocks quoted Rambler34 in post Now what? What sort of contact is okay?Basically your DD needs to kee...
- 03:13 PM - Rambler34 quoted Orange Socks in post It Passed......Currently the window of exposure ...
- 11:39 AM - Rambler34 quoted IRONMAN in post It Passed......How's this going to effect t...
- 11:36 AM - Eric F quoted Rambler34 in post It Passed......From an assistant for your bel...
- 11:31 AM - Rambler34 quoted kjmpa in post It Passed......Thanks... agree and I was...
- 09:03 AM - Rambler34 quoted GoGamecocks in post It Passed......You're misreading the language o...
- 12:41 PM - Rambler34 quoted hot_rollerz in post Advice on keeping 10U daughter focused after long delayNew to travel ball and my DD 10U...
- 09:23 AM - Comocoach quoted Rambler34 in post Wouldn't believe it, if I hadn't seen it with my own eyesOn Facebook find Impact-Fisher...
- 06:08 PM - YOCOACH quoted Rambler34 in post Wouldn't believe it, if I hadn't seen it with my own eyesI agree that it isn't happenin...
- 12:11 PM - Rambler34 quoted IRONMAN in post Wouldn't believe it, if I hadn't seen it with my own eyesI totally agree with you on ...
- 12:01 PM - Rambler34 quoted Chaz McNulty in post Wouldn't believe it, if I hadn't seen it with my own eyesDid you notice that it was the fi...