- Older Activity
- Yesterday, 09:39 AMPhandle replied to a thread Too young to explode off mound without a developed core? in Softball PitchingThe problem with young pitchers is they don't really understand what "exploding on the mound" is. In their mind they think they are leaping off as...21 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-20-2019, 04:48 PMPraying for a speedy recovery.29 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-20-2019, 04:41 PMWhen my daughter was 11 she she had 6 pitches now at 16 she only has 3. Dang she has regressed a lot in the last 5 years. On serious note when a...29 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 71 Times in 41 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 12:20 PM
- Join Date
- 06:22 PM - JAD quoted Phandle in post Pitchers Parents: Opinions NeededBeing on a top travel team h...
- 05:27 PM - MNDad quoted Phandle in post Pitchers Parents: Opinions NeededThe bold part is not case al...
- 04:28 PM - JAD quoted Phandle in post Pitchers Parents: Opinions NeededThe bold part is not case al...
- 04:00 PM - Phandle quoted JAD in post Pitchers Parents: Opinions NeededMy answer is "it depends...
- 01:54 PM - Phandle quoted Bob516 in post Recruiting timelineDD is a solid player, but f...
- 01:43 PM - Bob516 quoted Phandle in post Recruiting timelineThe problem with these kind ...
- 01:13 PM - Phandle quoted Rambler34 in post What will happen 09/01 for HS juniors?From talking to coaches this s...
- 12:11 PM - Rambler34 quoted Phandle in post What will happen 09/01 for HS juniors?Nothing will happen for 2020...
- 11:16 AM - MNDad quoted Phandle in post Give me some pointers for my daughter writing a letter to a college coachLike marriard said, start of...