- Older Activity
- Yesterday, 10:39 PMThat is good since what was described in the video, and by you, actually still kind of is orgainzed :p5 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 10:14 PMI was sort of kidding about the coolness but I am hoping that it just works itself out. I would rather not be confrontational as I have a bit of a...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 10:05 PMSame here. Actually tore my ACL playing a pickup game against a rival neighboring town my Junior year in HS.. :p5 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 09:47 PMMy hope is that the girl sees what a cool kid my DD is and gets over it. If not, then the second best thing would be for her father to make her run...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 09:12 PMShe's played 3rd in the past as well as second. I can see her being a good CF as well. I wasn't complaining about her not being primary SS, I was...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 02:25 PMThanks. I am leaning towards that as well. I am hoping it works itself out. If she doesn't get any time at SS that is fine, I can work with her...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 02:13 PM7 year old (soon to be be) DD found a 10U TB team which we were comfortable with. Coaches seemed good, etc. DDs primary position previously was SS...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-18-2017, 08:59 AMCurious if anybody has compared his swing from this year to previous years to see if there are mechanical reasons he is struggling. If swings are...131 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-17-2017, 03:30 PMpattar replied to a thread Interesting article about travel ball and recruiting in Softball DiscussionsWhen you assume you make an a** out of you and me..applies to both sides of this post.....40 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-17-2017, 11:52 AMBBR=Baseball Rebellion ??131 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-16-2017, 03:37 PMIMO, playing other sports can help with the competing issue.6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-13-2017, 02:25 PMBasically not focusing on one particular thing. Google should provide more in-depth answers.25 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-13-2017, 12:50 PMInteresting. We never did this consciously when I played college but it was only DIII :p. It would seem the type of eye focus necessary to do that...25 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-07-2017, 08:42 PMI'm just impressed that your DD plays both travel BB and travel SB..do you live out of your car?:)9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-06-2017, 09:27 PMSurprisingly she made the team who had coaches that I really like so she will be playing with them. Probably not the best of the three teams who...63 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-06-2017, 02:32 PMOr better yet, IMO, see if you can find a student of his who is hitting at a high level and ask them what they are thinking about/feeling when they...290 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-04-2017, 09:33 AMOne thing that is missing in a lot of this analysis of HI swings, IMO, is what are they trying to do in these swings that we are trying to emulate...290 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-03-2017, 03:15 PMThis isn't directed necessarily at you julray, but an instructor/parent/coach has to be careful to not dwell on the minutia and coach out the...290 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-02-2017, 12:28 PMDD played her first kid pitch (10U) games this past weekend with a TB team we are looking at. Mechanics are still pretty much garbage but I was happy...172 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-02-2017, 10:18 AMI am sure they can all do it properly it is just that with some of them catching 150+ games they choose to conserve energy it seems..same thing as...10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-02-2017, 10:12 AMOnly time strikes at the letters or knees is called, from what I have seen, is at the lowest levels where if they didn't call those most every AB...73 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-02-2017, 10:08 AMpattar replied to a thread Where to stand in the batter's box: Up or back? in Softball Hitting PracticalIn a perfect world pitch calling would be based upon the player's previous performance.However at lower levels that type of information probably...32 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-01-2017, 08:05 AMTo me, facemasks should be mandatory for pitchers and corner infielders. Around here most teams have all the girls wear facemasks. While not...73 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-01-2017, 07:57 AMAnother workout/tryout last night. My initial impression regarding these coaches seemed to hold true. They treated my DD as if she were part of the...63 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-31-2017, 04:09 PMCannot access video. I think your youtube settings might be set to private?119 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-31-2017, 12:35 PMSome private tryouts may just be your DD with a coach/coaches. Some may be you go to a practice which may be the same as an Open Workout??? Not sure....22 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-31-2017, 11:57 AMParents have to decide what is best for their kids. Rec ball in our town is pretty weak even if she were to play up to 10U. Plus 10U "travel ball"...63 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-31-2017, 11:09 AMThanks. She is going to be playing basketball this winter and I have told each coach she has tried out with that this is a non-starter. If they don't...63 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-31-2017, 09:47 AMAll of the 10U tryouts my 7 year old DD has gone to so far have been "private" tryouts where she just goes to a practice and works out with the team....22 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-31-2017, 09:27 AMTo me, with young kids, all it will do is make them play scared, which you cannot do. Older kids may be able to handle it better in that regards IMO,...63 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- November 7, 1974 (42)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 144 Times in 115 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 10:44 PM
- Join Date
- 10:39 PM - pattar quoted kjs23 in post We need more of this.......We started doing this in o...
- 10:14 PM - pattar quoted Cyder517 in post Budding issue..It has nothing to do with you...
- 10:05 PM - pattar quoted quincy in post We need more of this.......We always played. DD and h...
- 09:47 PM - pattar quoted Cyder517 in post Budding issue..It is always frustrating to s...
- 09:12 PM - pattar quoted sbmom19 in post Budding issue..Welcome to Daddy ball. If yo...
- 02:25 PM - pattar quoted grcsftbll in post Budding issue..Seven is a little young to hav...
- 05:49 PM - rdbass quoted pattar in post Kinetic linkBBR=Baseball Rebellion ?? ...
- 03:30 PM - pattar quoted junkball in post Interesting article about travel ball and recruitingThank you. Yes, if this is w...
- 11:52 AM - pattar quoted FiveFrameSwing in post Kinetic linkI'm sure there is confusion on the ...