- Older Activity
- 07-08-2018, 11:08 AMBeing from the Upper Midwest, I love weather talk. It's the start of almost any conversation in these parts. DD's team played in a Las Vegas...6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-03-2018, 11:00 AMI'm thinking the same thing. It seems like it would be difficult to produce a durable thin outer wall while still retaining high performance and...102 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-29-2018, 09:11 PMGood point. The Prism was not on the April 2018 NCAA list but will probably be on the July list (just like the Ghost last year)....102 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-28-2018, 11:41 PMThis thread is pretty entertaining. I love the business perspective talk. At the end of the day, from someone who only has an interest in finding the...102 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-26-2018, 08:58 PMDeMarini posted this graph comparing exit speeds and distance of the Prism against to other "top" bats. I want to know what bat actually posted...102 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- May 9
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 35 Times in 19 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 08:13 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 11:40 PM - Deleted Posts
- 08:52 PM - panthadad2 quoted riseball in post NCAA WCWS and IPIf she commits an IP (leaping...
- 08:45 PM - riseball quoted panthadad2 in post NCAA WCWS and IPIt's not a moot point. The repl...
- 05:43 PM - riseball quoted panthadad2 in post NCAA WCWS and IPI always thought Barnhill was b...