- Older Activity
- 10-18-2017, 11:54 AMLikely the issue. I still have people telling DD to "push the ball down, then snap your wrist HARD, then point your elbow where you wanted the ball...7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-06-2017, 09:22 AMPlus looking at the first picture, not only is the lady demonstrating HE; she's throwing with the wrong hand!28 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-06-2017, 09:18 AMFundraising always a tricky one - some parents like the help; others would rather just pay for their kids' sport than spend the time trying to find...10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-06-2017, 09:11 AMosagedr replied to a thread Rick Pauly Pitching Clinic Fairmont MN Jan 12-13, 2018 in Softball PitchingOfficially signed up for this - will be worth the 8/9 hour drive for a day learning from the best! DD's HE coaches will be dismayed...5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-04-2017, 12:16 PMThis was my question too - was the runner on the base? If not, free to advance. Real issue for the coach is why was the pitcher not paying...9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-04-2017, 09:41 AMUp here in Canada it's Thanksgiving this weekend. Fowl territory ;)44 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-04-2017, 09:32 AMInsta-ejection for the player. For me the coach is not automatic unless s/he gets too vocal as a result of the ejection. The coach didn't run into...44 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-02-2017, 09:53 AMosagedr replied to a thread Advice for dad and daughter-fixing holes in front of the pitcher's plate in Softball DiscussionsCement or molten lead if you can find it will be more durable.21 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-01-2017, 12:03 AM(1) attire (2) explosion12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-30-2017, 08:08 PMAh so you've seen us play...43 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-30-2017, 08:46 AMKid from around here; total 10U stud; now at 14U can't get a callback to the second day of tryouts for the top team. A-hole parents most of the...9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-29-2017, 06:18 PMI would tell your DD that being part of a team supersedes who is #1, #2, or # whatever. Be the best pitcher you can be and don't worry about what...35 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-29-2017, 09:42 AMosagedr replied to a thread Rick Pauly Pitching Clinic Fairmont MN Jan 12-13, 2018 in Softball PitchingAre you kidding me...I'm seriously contemplating heading down there from Winnipeg just to get a break from the weather here!5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-20-2017, 10:25 AMMy buddy whose DD was on a different squad was keeping their game changer stats this season, as I was doing for our team. The coaches told him...43 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 83 Times in 42 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 12:09 AM
- Join Date
- 02:17 PM - Ken Krause quoted osagedr in post REV FIRE-RPS 14 year oldLikely the issue. I still ha...
- 01:36 PM - 2br02b quoted osagedr in post REV FIRE-RPS 14 year oldLikely the issue. I still ha...
- 11:54 AM - osagedr quoted Ken Krause in post REV FIRE-RPS 14 year oldShe may still be trying to forc...
- 12:16 PM - osagedr quoted chinamigarden in post Forfeit...What is the callWas the runner actualy on the base...
- 09:52 AM - 2br02b quoted osagedr in post Batter plows first base donít understandUp here in Canada it's Thank...
- 09:32 AM - osagedr quoted Sweet Lou in post Batter plows first base donít understandI wasn't aware softball was pl...
- 10:08 AM - Bob516 quoted osagedr in post Advice for dad and daughter-fixing holes in front of the pitcher's plateCement or molten lead if you...
- 11:41 PM - Bob516 quoted osagedr in post How to tell who is #1 and who is #2Team first - play for the na...
- 06:18 PM - osagedr quoted Bob516 in post How to tell who is #1 and who is #2My DD wants to become the #...
- 09:42 AM - osagedr quoted Hillhouse in post Rick Pauly Pitching Clinic Fairmont MN Jan 12-13, 2018Rick needs a new agent. All ...
- 11:09 AM - CMMom1740 quoted osagedr in post OK, can we talk turkey? "Open Workouts," "All Positions are Open," and suchRound here tryout "season" i...
- 10:49 AM - osagedr quoted jmdant in post Stories about the worst umpire calls. Sometimes you just have to laugh.Last weekend, batter bunts,...