- Older Activity
- 02-16-2018, 09:17 AMHopefully it's not too painful and she can complete her inaugural season. Must be frustrating after so much work to get there. Best of luck!21 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-15-2018, 04:02 PMIt comes with a free hat18 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-15-2018, 03:59 PMI don't want anyone messing with my daughter's head. That's my job!7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-14-2018, 07:01 AMYou had TOS surgeries on both sides and still have the numbness and weakness on one side? That's terrible to go thru all that and still have problems!36 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-13-2018, 03:30 PMDD doesn't like to reach out, so I did! She is very nice , a class act all the way! Thank you!!36 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-13-2018, 09:35 AMAlso, another question to ask is "why D1?" If she has good grades she's likely to get more money at D3 based on academics and merit than sports...39 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-12-2018, 09:17 PMI am afraid I'll jinx myself, but the iPad has been working well. Those ads that takeover your screen have been much fewer and farther between. It's...26 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-12-2018, 05:46 PMAnother Update- We just came back from seeing the specialist I mentioned in the earlier post and he says it is a classic case of Thoracic Outlet...36 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-12-2018, 05:36 PMLauren Haeger didn't start pitching until she was 13. She was a catcher.39 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-12-2018, 05:04 PMMy condolences Quincy. It's a special thing when grandparents take an interest in their grandchildren's sports. After all, most of them have...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-12-2018, 11:46 AMOne more winter suggestion, this is a great tool for developing the ability to see the ball and reflexes. Personal Pitcher Pitching Machines for...39 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-12-2018, 11:00 AMIf she goes to an "A" club team, most likely they have practices all winter. DD's teams practiced 2x/week in the winter when she was in 12's and...39 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-07-2018, 01:28 PMThis is a softball forum. Can we please not speak the Superbowl.22 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-05-2018, 07:59 AMSee if you can find one of the NE catching camp dvds for sale online. Recently someone at DFP gave one away. Otherwise you can always work on...1 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-05-2018, 07:32 AMobbay replied to a thread Recruitment and Test Scores for 8,9,10 graders in Playing College SoftballFWIW- I didn't see it mentioned in this thread, but some kids do better in the ACT while others may do better in the SAT. DD is not a good test taker...17 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-02-2018, 12:52 PMThis is good info for anyone beginning the recruiting process...17 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-01-2018, 12:44 PMAs she started the recruiting process in January of her junior year, DD made a video that she could send to college coaches. There were only 5...3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-31-2018, 08:57 PMshe should be the poster girl for how starting at a juco can be good for a player! I lost count, will she be back this year?7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-30-2018, 07:11 AMShades of the Catholic Church scandal, except kids who would dare to report would be considered sinning to suggest that a man of God could ever do...21 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-29-2018, 04:17 PMGet Cathi Aradis book and from the college directory, pick some lesser known schools. You may have better luck getting info when you are unknown...17 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-29-2018, 08:15 AMThe whole "Verbal" offer thing makes me uncomfortable, so be careful....7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-26-2018, 03:41 PMIMO, justice will not be served until he is behind those prison walls and the population has time to give him "treatment." It will still never be...21 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-26-2018, 10:37 AMLOL. Evil Bill used mind control to get Haley and Tomlin to call a pass/interception instead of kicking a game tieing field goal with 8 second left. ...37 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-25-2018, 10:11 AMThanks for all the info! DD goes to see a neurologist mid- next week, so hopefully answers will follow. I'll let you know how things develop. FWIW-...36 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-25-2018, 09:15 AMAs a Patriots fan, I feel your pain!!!37 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-23-2018, 04:21 PMBelieve it or not, that makes me feel better- I could not see how a broken pinky could wind up healing so badly. This past weekend, we discovered...36 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-23-2018, 02:02 PMobbay replied to a thread Input on hiring a scouting/recruiting organization like NSR??? in Playing College SoftballNot to go off topic, but this relates to another aspect of self-recruiting.- in other threads I have whined about my DD doing things right but wound...27 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-22-2018, 09:53 AMI don't have exoerience starting a program but I can tell you how ours is run: People/parents aren't good at planning ahead. If you have names from...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-21-2018, 03:35 PMIt certainly puts the value of the "verbal commitment " and committing early into perspective.3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-21-2018, 11:43 AMThis is a short interview with Danielle O'Toole, who although I hadn't heard of her, is having a successful career in softball...3 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Boston, MA
- Working with my Kids and Grilling/BBQ
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 494 Times in 281 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 08:56 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 2 of 2
- 04:54 PM - djcarter1966 mentioned obbay in post Obstruction in college (or any other rule set for that matter)?obbay Can't watch the whol...
- 12:40 PM - girliesmom quoted obbay in post Input on hiring a scouting/recruiting organization like NSR???Thanks to girliesmom's adv...
- 09:56 AM - maksoftball quoted obbay in post Input on hiring a scouting/recruiting organization like NSR???That link redirected me to...
- 08:49 AM - pattar quoted obbay in post Forum for advice for MS and early HS players wanting to play college ball?I work with engineers all ...
- 04:23 PM - Bob516 quoted obbay in post Forum for advice for MS and early HS players wanting to play college ball?Im pretty sure DD got the ...
- 04:15 PM - pattar quoted obbay in post Forum for advice for MS and early HS players wanting to play college ball?her math teacher wanted he...
- 12:52 AM - Sparky Guy quoted obbay in post DD killed the golden goose and may have shot herself in both feetWell, she certainly painte...